• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FA: 17/18 SSR COMPETITION WHEELS/RIMS ($1300 obo), BRAND NEW WINGS WEST LIP ($250 obo

Hello,
i am selling my used set of ssr competition wheels. the specs are as follows:
FRONT:
17x7.5
+42 offset
bridgetone potenza s-03 (235/40zr/17 90y (lots of tread left)

REAR:
18x9.5
+50 offest
NEEDS new tires...1 wheel has no tire mounted, the other has a bridgetone potenza S-03 with absolutely no tread left

1 wheel had cosmetic damage along outer lip,but was professionally repaired by Wheel Techniques in San Jose california, and looks as good as new.
the rest are in great condition. Very very Minor scuffs/scratches from daily driving, no curbing that i noticed. Asking 1300 obo. Local buyer/pickup preferred ( I live in San Jose, CA),but can ship at buyers expense.

WINGS WEST LIP
brand new bought from prime member and Wings West dealer IATUNER, still in original packaging. Absolutely nothig wrong with it, just decided to keep the exterior stock.

asking $250 obo (buyer pays for shipping)

I accept paypal. Please EMAIL me with any questions or if you would like me to email you pictures. I tried uploading pics to this post,but it wasn't working for some reason. I toook alot and can take more, so please feel free to ask if you are serious.

Thanks,
Shaun

Back