• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factor X car showing off a little

F N Way cool!! I want one!!!! :biggrin:

Must have been edited.......... I couldn't hear the BOOM. lol
logo12.gif

Armando

Last edited:
MiamieNeSeX said:
Must have been edited.......... I couldn't hear the BOOM. lol
logo12.gif

Armando

My engine (knock on wood) has not yet gone boom through 2.5 years of a stock setup, 1.5 years of the bbsc and now almost a year of the Fator X setup. Ironically, there was a 'boom' that occurred 2 days after that video was shot..... it was the sound of me hitting a wall at the track :eek: To be fair, it was more of a boom-crunch combiantion rather than just a solo 'boom'. :biggrin:

Sig said:
My engine (knock on wood) has not yet gone boom through 2 years of a stock setup, 1.5 years of the bbsc and now almost a year of the Fator X setup. Ironically, there was a 'boom' that occurred 2 days after that video was shot..... it was the sound of me hitting a wall at the track :eek: To be fair, it was more of a boom-crunch combiantion rather than just a solo 'boom'. :biggrin:

Your chronological order of you FI escapades leads me to believe that a"Loose Nut Behind the Wheel" or lack thereof is a factor in wether these things run right or go BOOM.

Armando

This is probably one of the most downloaded vids we have seen and its almost a year old. The set-up will be much, much, more than 20k…unless you can get Mikey to release the ones we have for ourselves:) Sig, what gear were you in on the 1st run? Any chance of vids from NSXPO?

Armando, it looks like we will be in your neighborhood in Sept. to blow you up:) Nice aquamist by the way, my dad used to run that back in his day :tongue:

Factor X Motorsports said:
This is probably one of the most downloaded vids we have seen and its almost a year old. The set-up will be much, much, more than 20k…unless you can get Mikey to release the ones we have for ourselves:) Sig, what gear were you in on the 1st run? Any chance of vids from NSXPO?

Armando, it looks like we will be in your neighborhood in Sept. to blow you up:) Nice aquamist by the way, my dad used to run that back in his day :tongue:

What part of town? Miami is a big city, a balck NSX could get lost down here in the wrong part of town and I can get you a cheap flatbed :) Give me a call when you are in town and I will show you the sights(non NSX related) 305-903-7786

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
What part of town? Miami is a big city, a balck NSX could get lost down here in the wrong part of town and I can get you a cheap flatbed :) Give me a call when you are in town and I will show you the sights(non NSX related) 305-903-7786

Armando

Possibly to meet your engine builder. Possibly the south beach area? Is that anywhere near the new trump development?

Sounds good, just keep the flatbed in your driveway, it seems to be a permanent fixture:). We are dying to see what happens when the “Grey Goose express” goes head on into the “Makers Mark turbo express”.

Last edited:
Sig, what gear were you in on the 1st run? Any chance of vids from NSXPO?

Both runs started in 3rd gear. However, I believe I began in the 2500-3000rpm range on the first one. Started up around 4000rpm's in the second run and got things going rather quickly :smile:

The set-up will be much, much, more than 20k…unless you can get Mikey to release the ones we have for ourselves:)

I was wondering if you could harden that target a little bit. For the years I've been searching on here and researching the different turbo kits (primarily yours) no one has actually given a price they paid. After searching, i've found various post pointing at FX400's to cost around 10-15K, and FX500's to cost 20k+.

So can we get like a smaller scale? Instead of 20k-Billion dollars, can we say 20-30k, or 30-40k? I just know it is what I want to do to my car eventually, but I also want to be able to plan for its expense.

da3dalus said:
I was wondering if you could harden that target a little bit. For the years I've been searching on here and researching the different turbo kits (primarily yours) no one has actually given a price they paid. After searching, i've found various post pointing at FX400's to cost around 10-15K, and FX500's to cost 20k+.

So can we get like a smaller scale? Instead of 20k-Billion dollars, can we say 20-30k, or 30-40k? I just know it is what I want to do to my car eventually, but I also want to be able to plan for its expense.

To replicate the car in the video, total cost is probably around 35-40k. Sig's NSX pretty much has everything needed.

Back