• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Factory 16/17" chrome wheels with tires, excellent condition

These are the stockers off of our '94 NSX - original to the car and plated by the dealer/first owner. This has always been a California car and wheels have never been subjected to salt or harsh elements, or curbs. We have not driven on these much at all; we swapped to the 17/18" set up immediately upon acquiring the car five years ago.

I've mostly lurked on Prime for the last few years, but have been involved with the Lexus community (www.clublexus.com) for a decade. I have sold several sets of wheels on ClubLexus with nothing but excellent feedback. I'm a bit of a wheel slut and have had eight sets on my GS400 in the nine years I've owned it. :redface: I'm also a little active on Luxury4Play, VIPstylecars.com, and MR2oc.com under the same screen name.

These stock NSX wheels look great, especially for being 17 years old. Aside from buying a new (expensive) set from the dealership, I don't think you'll find a nicer set of OE NSX wheels out there. The wheel/tire assemblies are well balanced and have been stored flat (horizontally) in bags to avoid flat spots. Tires, chrome OE blank center caps (no logo) and factory lug nuts included.

We've had these in storage at my shop since we went to a bigger 17/18" set up, and I am now making an 18/19" set up for street use. Always stored in climate controlled garage. Front tires are a bit worn but will work fine for a while; rear tires are in great shape, about 80% life left. A great upgrade for early 91-93 NSX that came with smaller 15/16" wheels from the factory. Some guys have been known to put these on S2000 or MR2, but I make no promises regarding how/if. Specs:

Front: 16x7.0 +55
Dunlop 215/45 ZR16, Dunlop SP Sport 8050 HO, Japan: 120 A A: 5/32" tread remaining. Wear: uniform

Rear: 17x8.5 +60
BF Goodrich 245/40 ZR17 91W, BF Goodrich G-Force Sport, USA: 340AA A: 8/32" tread remaining. Wear: uniform.

I'm in Orange County CA - would prefer local pick up, but can ship at your expense. I can actually DHL these to most places in the USA for $150-$225 (I can get a quote ahead of time and will pass raw cost along to buyer) but I'm not anxious to spend a lot of time wrapping and boxing these AND eating the freight cost! Please contact me if you have questions! Cheers, Bob

$850

Attachments

• NSX1.jpg
    NSX1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 207
  • NSX2.jpg
    NSX2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 194
  • NSX4.jpg
    NSX4.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 165
  • NSX5.jpg