• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fall Cruise -OCT 15

Fall Cruise is being Planned for Oct 15th 10:00- 10:30AM

Details as Follows:
Fall colours will be at the very best the second week of October. We will start the cruise in Alliston near the Honda Plant (Walmart Parking lot), scenic drive to Creemore will be about One hour and 15 minutes.

Lunch at Old Mill Pub in Creemore 1:15Pm
Menu - fixed
Price $20-$25 PP
Our Host at the Pub is Olivia @ 705-466-5244.

Tour of the Creemore Brewery including tasteing
Start @ 3:00 PM First Group
Second Group @ 3:15PM

You can sign-up here:

1- Bruno + 1
2- Lucas +1
3- Bram +1
4- Tyler +1
5- Sean F +1
6- Don & Arleen
7- Andre +1
8- Mark +1?
9- Gary
10- Bash +2
11-David B
12- Mike W +1
13- Mark W +1
14- J Dohms +1
15 - Daria & Glynes

Last edited:
Neither I or my +1 would miss this!

The exec has gotten a sneak peak of the route and it should be fantastic! The fall colours should have all the reds and oranges and yellows out by next weekend; one colour to match each of our cars!

sorry, will be road triping as of oct 13 to nova scotia with my better half for our 10th wedding anniversay, not back until the 23rd, sorry to miss

Hope you guys didn’t get caught in the torrential rains and winds that we got here.....it was wild!!

I'm sorry to say that I can't attend Sundays regalia due to a death in the family

see you all in the spring
Gary

Gary, I'm sorry to hear that; we'll look forward to seeing you in the spring.

Hope you guys didn’t get caught in the torrential rains and winds that we got here.....it was wild!!

The cruise was very pretty, and the route was fantastic; thanks to Don and Arlene for that! Ultimately there were about 15 cars that braved the weather for the drive. For the most part, until I was driving home where it was more than a bit breezy. I did have to do a check though; my car didn't melt by the time I got home.

LOL. you'd have to have a life vest on your car down here so it wouldn't drown. We got monsoon rain and winds in a 30 min. span and my pond overfilled and the fish were close to swimming on the grass. Couldn't even see 10' across the yard...........but glad you had a great day!!

Back