• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Farewell to Oster Brunch in Orlando

Unfortunately, Oster from 1st Class Automotive is leaving Orlando to move back with his family in Georgia. Nabil, owner of 1st Class Auto. has arranged a goodbye brunch and NSX get together on Sunday April 27th at 11:00am. It wiil be at the Lake Mary Marriott (link below) and be $19.95pp. A spirited drive prior to brunch is being arranged and more info. will follow. Come out and say farewell to an old friend and enjoy the cars and company.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mcoml-orlando-marriott-lake-mary/

Thanks for posting this Todd - and it's 1/4 mile down the road (even better.)

Assuming I'm in town, I'll be there.

Do we need to RSVP somehow?

* We need some Oster vs. Fresh Prince of Bel Air photos :biggrin:

- David

K
I'm in too!
How do we pay for the lunch, when we get there, or before?
We need to recored the "BIG O's" laugh for posterity, it just won't be the same at FCA with out him:frown:

Last edited:
I wish I could be there. Oster is a 1st class guy and prepped my car for the trip back to Denver last Oct. He even took me for a test drive and gave me a few pointers about the NSX.(my first) He loves these cars and will surely be missed at 1st class Auto.. I wish him the very best.

Not to rain on this parade but I think I am happy about this. What part of Georgia is Oster moving to? Atlanta I hope. This will make it easier for me rather than trailering my car down to Orlando.

Just kidding, I know what kind of following First Class had down there. I just hope we can do the same for him up here!

I'll be moving soon to Jesup, in South Georgia. Its near Brunswick, Georgia

Oster

I'll be moving soon to Jesup, in South Georgia. Its near Brunswick, Georgia
Oster

News alert!!
It has just been discovered that Oster is on the run from the Police after being caught joyriding in this NSX with 3 of his Gautemalen friends. He was caught in the passenger's seat with 2 of his buddies on his lap. More updates at brunch.

...we're sure gonna miss Oster! :biggrin:

As far as paying, you would pay at the Marriott. Also need a head count by 4/23/08 for the Hotel.

The country drive will depart the Marriott parking lot at 9:00am and will last approx. 1.5 hours and return to the hotel for brunch. Nabil has picked a great drive around Mt. Dora. Be sure to arrive on time with a full gas tank and empty bladder. :smile:

Unfortunately I cannot make it to the farewell lunch for Oster. It's a shame that we have to lose such a great guy, but his new home will be just as fortunate as us to have such a nice guy. Hopefully he'll return to Florida in a few years and once again lighten our day with his wonderful laugh.

Unfortunately I cannot make it to the farewell lunch for Oster. It's a shame that we have to lose such a great guy, but his new home will be just as fortunate as us to have such a nice guy. Hopefully he'll return to Florida in a few years and once again lighten our day with his wonderful laugh.

Thanks Doc Lane,

I plan to stay in the loop with the Nsx and S2000 Clubs but from Georgia mainly. But i definitely plan on coming down to Fla every now and again for some of the meets, or maybe a track day with Chinmotorsports. I'll be about about 3 1/2hrs to 4hrs away from Orlando.

Oster

The country drive will depart the Marriott parking lot at 9:00am and will last approx. 1.5 hours and return to the hotel for brunch. Nabil has picked a great drive around Mt. Dora. Be sure to arrive on time with a full gas tank and empty bladder. :smile:

Hmm, yes..last time I got this backwards and had a full bladder with an near emtpy tank :biggrin:

Errr, hopefully this doesn't happen while you're working...

"I shot him, THEN yelled 'Drop the gun!'" :eek:

/Straight_to_hell
/Aisle_seat_please

Hehe...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Oh man, I was kinda thinking this today with one guy I had arrested. Yacked all the way downtown talking smack and threatening me. You have no idea. :tongue:

Holli and I will be there for lunch and hopefully for the drive as well. Oster, you're a great guy - you will definitely be missed!

Oster, what part of GA are you moving back too? I have family in augusta and usually drive up atleast 3 times a yr. I usually try and get a few of the fcars and other local guys out

if you are ever in that area PM me.

Back