• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Feedback rating?

Just wondering if we'll be getting back our feedback ratings at some point from our dealings with other members (or did I miss it)?
It's been an invaluable tool for having many smooth transactions on the forums over the years!

Just wondering if we'll be getting back our feedback ratings at some point from our dealings with other members (or did I miss it)?
It's been an invaluable tool for having many smooth transactions on the forums over the years!
I'm looking into whether there is a forum add-on that will add that functionality.

I hope to import everyone's ratings from the old system, but there are some technical hurdles. Not the least of which is that the site is now hosted, so I don't have any direct server or db access. I have a couple of ideas, but they'll take some time to test.

I hope to import everyone's ratings from the old system, but there are some technical hurdles. Not the least of which is that the site is now hosted, so I don't have any direct server or db access. I have a couple of ideas, but they'll take some time to test.
Any updates on this happening? Thanks

Back