• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ferrari North American Meet

Red

Legendary Member
July 12th and 13th Ferrari Club is having their North American Meet @ Mosport! I will be there instructing and am willing to entertain all NSXers (who sign up in advance) at my suite at the track.

Just FYI about some of the cars coming out:
My buddy Lorne is bringing his FXX (this may be your only chance to see and hear one in the flesh)
My buddy Randy will have his Daytona Coupe (Its MINT) and he'll be lapping in it! (I point out they're my friends so you know I'll introduce you and you'll get to chat with them, etc.)

There is a "touring lap" at lunchtime, I can't promise, but I'll try to get some of you a ride-along.

Attendance cost is $20 per person, payable at the gate, proceeds to the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame (which I am President of, so no special deals:tongue:)

More info:
http://fca2008.com/

Please someone take pictures of Stu wearing the red suit with the full patches. Stu, you're going to need a few extra blow driers in your space up there, 4 isnt enough!!!

Weird that that weekend is the Ferrari Festival up there; I had heard that there is a drug dealer convention at Mosport at the same time ;)

Please someone take pictures of Stu wearing the red suit with the full patches. Stu, you're going to need a few extra blow driers in your space up there, 4 isnt enough!!!

Weird that that weekend is the Ferrari Festival up there; I had heard that there is a drug dealer convention at Mosport at the same time ;)

Say hello to Bob Coates from me if he shows with his 512 nart.I missed instructing at his pocono event due to work:frown:

Say hello to Bob Coates from me if he shows with his 512 nart.I missed instructing at his pocono event due to work:frown:

Why aren't you coming to hang with us?:confused:

There's an NSX Show and shine event Sat on your drive in and then off to Mosport - BBQ at my suite at the track, you're welcome to sleep over in my guest room hang Sun morning and head back!

Why aren't you coming to hang with us?:confused:

There's an NSX Show and shine event Sat on your drive in and then off to Mosport - BBQ at my suite at the track, you're welcome to sleep over in my guest room hang Sun morning and head back!

I would love to ,but I have to work on Sat and with the two boys,just tough to up and leave for a few days.Sad to say but as of right now my only track time will be the touring laps at lrp for alms:frown::rolleyes:

Hey Stu is it all right if I come by Sat.? Could I bring my camera in case you start shirt swapping with the girls again?

Hey Stu, which would be a better day to come out of the two?? are both days the same schedule?

Hey Stu is it all right if I come by Sat.? Could I bring my camera in case you start shirt swapping with the girls again?

Never mind the camera, bring some busty beauties with a hunkering for a sweaty ferrari shirt!

Hey Stu, which would be a better day to come out of the two?? are both days the same schedule?

Best day to come is Saturday - more Ferraris will be there and I'm hosting a BBQ in my at the end of the day at my clubhouse, which you guys are welcome to join in - beer and burgers!:biggrin:

I'll be there after the show and shine. Please have the Fxx ready for me to test drive. :wink:

Great pics!

I would have loved to have been there to hear the F-cars going around Mosport.

How many of the cars that go, actually go on the track?

I stopped by on Friday as I was driving by with my family. Stu was there.

I snapped this picture of him before he GOT SUITED UP! You should have seen Stu after he got all his garb on, IT WAS CRAZY! He was full of patches and shiny stuff; I wouldnt have known it was him!

Anyways, here he is right before putting all his stuff on.

schumacher1-rg.jpg

Great pics!

I would have loved to have been there to hear the F-cars going around Mosport.

How many of the cars that go, actually go on the track?

The concourse was the place to be if you wanted to see Ferraris in numbers. That was the place to catch the older cars. The track day mainly consisted of the newer cars; mainly from F355 onwards.

Back