• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fi Exhaust Project

Man that sounds like ass. Sorry. Just how I feel.

I know B&B, thank you for sharing. But I just cannot get over the aftermarket exhaust sounds I see lately. A lot of people seem to like it though. To me it sounds like rolling coal. Eventually, you will dread this sound unless you're a track rat.

I enjoy them when they go by me, and to your point, I don't have to live with them.

The body kits are what bums me out. Once you tack on that fiberglass crap, getting back to stock is no small matter.

If you grow out of a fart can exhaust, getting back to stock is not such an endevor.

I enjoy them when they go by me, and to your point, I don't have to live with them.

The body kits are what bums me out. Once you tack on that fiberglass crap, getting back to stock is no small matter.

If you grow out of a fart can exhaust, getting back to stock is not such an endevor.
This is true.

I have a supercharged CTS-V1.

An LS motor (LS6) with a B&B exhaust that has an "X" pipe (no resonator) and is VERY LOUD.

It sets off car alarms.

My NSX is remaining stock until I have access to a lift as that is tool #1 it appears you have to have to work on it.

I just share what I find.

More info is more info.

I do hope Akrapovic does an exhaust for the Gen 2 NSX

My buddy has one on his C7. Sounds so good.

He got me in touch with the US rep. They said they wont make one. Not enough to do the R and D. This was 2 months ago. I hope they change their minds since the cars are moving now

I like the factory quiet mode. Just wish when Sport+ or Track mode was on it was more open for those times you want to be obnoxious.

Back