• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Final Farewell Shoot: w/ NSX

I just talked to Mike and the car still has not arrived by the Transport Co. I guess it sits at idle in Arizona. Needless to say he is getting a little nervous about it.

jeff_L said:
Yes, where is that wall location? Very cool!!

Jeff

there's an albertsons grocery plaza off: COLIMA + AZUSA (behind it you'll find that wall) :biggrin: bring a mask, there's some dumpsters back there, and the smell might get to ya... :eek:

NSX 3.0 said:
I just talked to Mike and the car still has not arrived by the Transport Co. I guess it sits at idle in Arizona. Needless to say he is getting a little nervous about it.

sucks about that transporter company. they were about a week late just picking it up from my place itself. the COOL part was they just picked up a pair of the NEW audi RS4~!!! (those cars are SWEET) and they were on route to arizona to be dropped off at some test faciilities.... so sucks to hear now the nsx is stranded there... :confused:

well i just hope it gets there on a timely manner...

Back