• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally got her back

Mike, take it to work tomorrow, I want to stop by tomorrow and see it in person.

Looking good

awsomr1 said:
Mike, take it to work tomorrow, I want to stop by tomorrow and see it in person.

Looking good

I'll try............... because the hood is not done yet, if I have time to get them work on the hood tomorrow I'll bring it to work. If not tomorrow then Friday. call me before you head over :biggrin:

So you decided on the full paint job. Is it an Acura NSX color? The car looks great! You've been out of commission for such a long time :frown:, now drive that sucker!! After you get the hood adjusted, of course.

BTW - never mind about the loaner, I'll just use my old V60 until the warranty replacement arrives.

Mike, what's this I have to see the very first pics on NSXPRIME?

Sweet... It's About time- the calls just made 76 days feel like 76 months!! Sure starting to look familiar thou! It will be nice to finally see this in person! When I stop down we'll have to do a yellow group shot.

bling said:
Does that mean you paint the Midnight pearl into yellow???

Yes, please don't hate me :biggrin:

Yawwn said:
Looks great!
Can you please tell us what color yellow it is?
Is it Rio Yellow or Spa Yellow, or a custom color?

Thanks!
ss_md said:
So you decided on the full paint job. Is it an Acura NSX color? The car looks great! You've been out of commission for such a long time , now drive that sucker!! After you get the hood adjusted, of course.

BTW - never mind about the loaner, I'll just use my old V60 until the warranty replacement arrives.

I got the Spa Yellow Pearl Y52P Acura Color :biggrin:

John@Microsoft said:
Mike, what's this I have to see the very first pics on NSXPRIME?

Sweet... It's About time- the calls just made 76 days feel like 76 months!! Sure starting to look familiar thou! It will be nice to finally see this in person! When I stop down we'll have to do a yellow group shot.

Come on John, you without cell phone is almost impossible to get in touch :tongue: Come on down whenever yours is ready, I need all the help I can with the HID and JDM headlight combination :biggrin:

When are you going to get the NSX serviced at Ramon's? If it's this Friday or next week, maybe we can hook up for lunch. Call me. :biggrin:

ss_md said:
When are you going to get the NSX serviced at Ramon's? If it's this Friday or next week, maybe we can hook up for lunch. Call me. :biggrin:

I'll wait for you when you get back from NV :biggrin: How's next Tuesday sound? :biggrin: I'll call you.

Perfect. You've got my mobile number. Can't wait to see your car.

Simply awesome!
beautiful and clean !

Mr. Mike, Very nice!
No racing, as it looks very fast. Probably whip me just sitting side by side :biggrin:
I have been working on my Buell, all carbon fiber with new exhaust, ECM etc..
I'll get to the NSX later, but have to start out slow and work my way up!!!
Congrats. Too bad you are married, cause you be picking up the babes with that ride...
Oh, I did get my nav pod but have to look for a nav screen/system still. GT Lightweight is on its way from Japan.

Brad..

Hi Mike, I saw u drove that baby past me two days ago :) well I did see the huge smile on your face so I guess thats the first day you got the car back, congrats :smile:

P.S: Show me the car when u have time :biggrin:

Brad said:
I did get my nav pod but have to look for a nav screen/system still.
Which screens are you considering for the pod?

:eek: Woah woah woah Mike!! Looking good!! How've you been lately? The car looks BEAUTIFUL!! When do you have some spare time? We still have to meet up for lunch or something.

Eric

The car looks great.congrats.
You said the headlights are JDM.This does mean Japanese domestic market,yes?. They drive on the left in Japan so are the headlight beam patterns facing the wrong way :confused:

Brad said:
Mr. Mike, Very nice!
No racing, as it looks very fast. Probably whip me just sitting side by side :biggrin:
I have been working on my Buell, all carbon fiber with new exhaust, ECM etc..
I'll get to the NSX later, but have to start out slow and work my way up!!!
Congrats. Too bad you are married, cause you be picking up the babes with that ride...
Oh, I did get my nav pod but have to look for a nav screen/system still. GT Lightweight is on its way from Japan.

Brad..

I can still pick up chick with NSX :biggrin: you don't need nav......you won't have time for that while driving, just go buy a PSP :biggrin:

HSC said:
Hi Mike, I saw u drove that baby past me two days ago :) well I did see the huge smile on your face so I guess thats the first day you got the car back, congrats :smile:

P.S: Show me the car when u have time :biggrin:

SLIPPINnSLIDING said:
Woah woah woah Mike!! Looking good!! How've you been lately? The car looks BEAUTIFUL!! When do you have some spare time? We still have to meet up for lunch or something.

Eric

No problem, I'll call you guys later :biggrin:

jaytip nsx said:
The car looks great.congrats.
You said the headlights are JDM.This does mean Japanese domestic market,yes?. They drive on the left in Japan so are the headlight beam patterns facing the wrong way :confused:

yes the bean patterns is different than US spec. I got this because it was the only set that I can get right away.
I am having problem trying to put JDM headlights with U.S OEM HID............. :frown:

Hey Mike, Where's my call? :biggrin: haha take your time bro! I'll give you a call sometime soon, did you change your cell# or is it the same still?

smokin' HOTNESS. good job except the gap needs to be fixed between the nsx-r hood and the sos front bumper. I would recommend using a clear bra protection film to protect the fiberglass from damage and rock chips.

Mike, your color looks very nice in person. I like your the new look alot. Now u really need to get the SC :smile:

the gap is gone :biggrin: and again thanks for all the nice comments :biggrin:

SLIPPINnSLIDING said:
Hey Mike, Where's my call? :biggrin: haha take your time bro! I'll give you a call sometime soon, did you change your cell# or is it the same still?

Same cell number :biggrin:

Wheel said:
Mike, your color looks very nice in person. I like your the new look alot. Now u really need to get the SC

I am looking for one as we speak :biggrin:

Mike, I got my phone stolen in Irvine. :( I called t-mobile and had them suspend my account and lock my phone. Would you mind giving me your # again? Thanks Mike, Talk to you soon.

Back