• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

finally posting pics of my car....nothing fancy

any feedbacks would be appreciated.....enjoy.

DSCN0037.JPG

DSCN0038.JPG

DSCN0039.JPG

DSCN0041.JPG

DSCN0043.JPG

Looking good there Pat! Liking this new setup:biggrin:
We need to get together again man!

Very nice set up! I really do like those wheels, but I think they would look better on my black NSX. :smile: j/k

The rear looks great as well, although I'm personally not a fan of the A-emblem.

:biggrin: i think its terrorrable (thats terrible and horable)...i think its so bad you should save your self some greif and give it to me...:biggrin:

Just about all NSX's are fancy. Very Nice. by the way the 3rd picture I thought your antenna was crooked b/c it lined up with the light pole behind your car...LoL

Classy and tastefully done. When my wife asks if its oem, you know you got it right!

Doesn't get much better than that. Clean, tasteful, and nothing overtly aggressive. Great job!

I love it when NSXs don't look like pseudo-Transformers.

looks damn good to me.

tks for the kinds words fellas, appreciate it. i try not to do too much on the exterior but i still want to add a type-R hood and match paint it. what do guys think?

also, i plan on repainting the roof because there are too many scratches/swirl marks. i dont like the plain black color though. i sort of like the black color that you see on 06 350 z which is black pearl (g41).

I'm pretty sure you still have my ScratchX right Pat? I guess you can give it a try and see if there's any difference. :biggrin:

Nicely done...you retained the car's classy lines. Glad you didn't put any chrome wheels or crazy wing too.

dig the wheels, i use to have a set with gunmetal face. Kinda miss mine, but life goes on...

Back