• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Annual 2kc Motorfest...Saginaw, MI July 23rd

I want to invite anyone in the area or out of the area to sign up and show your cars off at the first annual 2kc Motorfest. This car show is getting bigger by the day. So far we have many prizes and catagories to win trophies, a $1000 best of show prize, a portable dyno provided by Livernois, a full carnival by McDonaugh's Amusements, a free beer tent and more. Here's all the information:

Where: Shooters of saginaw

When: July 23rd

Who: If you've got a bike, truck, or a bad ass car.. come on in.. we'll have a class set up for you!

Time: Registration Starts at 10am and goes until about 1pm. The car show will go all the way up until 2am with a beer tent and LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!

Cost: $15 per entry (pre-registration), $25 day of show. Admission to public is free and the beer tent (18+ after 9pm) is FREE.

Classes/Trophies: TONS... put it this way, hundreds of dollars are being spent on trophies alone. $1,000 CASH will be awarded for best of show!

Media Coverage: The entire citadel radio group will be present (WIOG, Z93, Wheelz, and Oldies 96). We will also have saginaw news coverage.

Simply put, this is not a show to be missed. OH.. I forgot to mention.. McDonaugh's amusements will be bringing in a carnival as well! Many more surprises to be announced shortly!

So where are the profits going? Portions of the proceeds will be donated to the american cancer society and the make a wish foundation.

Registration will start as soon as I get a solid listing of classes put together and a registration form drawn up (should be about a week).

Interested in being a vendor or a sponsor? Contact me for more information.

Hope to see YOU there!

Update: Folks I have the classes.. and here they are!

2kc Motorfest classes

***Best Of Show: $1,000 Cash***

Bike
-Sport- 1st-3rd
-Chopper- 1st-3rd
-Cruiser- 1st-3rd

Truck
-Mini- 1st-3rd
-Full Size/SUV- 1st-3rd
-4x4 Offroad- 1st-3rd

Cars
-Classic (1950-1979) Original - 1st-3rd
-American Muscle - 1st-3rd
-Antique (1900-1949) - 1st-3rd
-Lowrider- 1st-3rd
-Import Mild- 1st-3rd
-Import Wild- 1st-3rd
-Domestic Mild- 1st-3rd
-Domestic Wild- 1st-3rd

Crowd Favorite
-Bike
-Truck
-Car

Specialty
-I.C.E (In Car Entertainment)
-Hydraulics
-Air Setup
-Engine
-Paint
-Interior
-Wheels/Rims
-Light Setup
-POS (Piece Of Shit)
-Graphics
-Under Construction
-Club Participation

***MANY Contests and Prizes to be held throughout the day!***

New attractions are being added all the time, and this is shaping up to be one of the biggest car shows this area has ever seen! Hope to see you there! Pre registration website is here:

http://www.2kc.org/motorfest

Have a great day!

Tyler

Well, no replies, but I really hope to see some of you there! The NSX has been my dream car forever, and I'd love to see a few of them up close and personal :D

Sounds pretty cool. I may have to check it out. BTW Tyler, anytime you want to drive down and see the NSX, just let me know. :smile:

Oh I will :) I just bought a new Evo and I'm looking for reasons to drive it :D

Back