• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Drive Of The Year on 2-23

One week to go.:biggrin:

I never seem to have the right info lol. I'm going. Maybe nicole will go, maybe not. Another friend also will be going. Just picked up his 01 from Texas. So let's say 4 for now. Me, cole, friend wen and wife lily.

Winx909 (Win and Lily) new owner 2weeks now hehe will join in.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops Jason signed us up we are number 31. Sorry for any confusion. Thanks Jason

Just read the fine print, "one per table". I'll also add that while everyone likes a good deal and groupons, remember this place has made sacrifices in the past and continues to support us by making sure we get in and fed in a reasonably quick fashion. No small feat for a place to serve breakfast to 45 people on top of their usual Sunday breakfast. I'd suggest No to the groupon.

Last edited:
Just read the fine print, "one per table". I'll also add that while everyone likes a good deal and groupons, remember this place has made sacrifices in the past and continues to support us by making sure we get in and fed in a reasonably quick fashion. No small feat for a place to serve breakfast to 45 people on top of their usual Sunday breakfast. I'd suggest No to the groupon.

Coogies goes out of their way to accommodate our large group every year and sometimes more than once a year. They have the only parking lot that can handle our size of a group in Malibu so I don't want them to not want us coming anymore.

So a BIG NO to the groupon.

Last edited:
For those with android / iPhones, there is a free group walkie talkie app called Zello if anyone wants to use it for the ride (I have no connection to them other than being a user). I created an "NSX" channel - password is "prime". Def helps with 3+ cars. Plus, it allows us weekend workers to live vicariously through you!

Going to try and maneuver my schedule around and make it happen...been a long time since my last Malibu drive....

- - - Updated - - -

For those with android / iPhones, there is a free group walkie talkie app called Zello if anyone wants to use it for the ride (I have no connection to them other than being a user). I created an "NSX" channel - password is "prime". Def helps with 3+ cars. Plus, it allows us weekend workers to live vicariously through you!

Thanks for the tip..sounds like a cool app.....downloading now:cool:

Hey Les, count me in (Ti & Bernadette)

Back