• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First test drive!!!

So today I had my first NSX drive. It was mind blowing. They are unlike any vehicle I have ever driven! This was a great condition low mileage 91' with an aftermarket exhaust and the rest stock. I finally got to drive my unicorn!! Unfortunately we couldn't find a middle ground on a price. Now the quest continues to find one of my own!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So today I had my first NSX drive. It was mind blowing. They are unlike any vehicle I have ever driven! This was a great condition low mileage 91' with an aftermarket exhaust and the rest stock. I finally got to drive my unicorn!! Unfortunately we couldn't find a middle ground on a price. Now the quest continues to find one of my own!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

See.... now you understand beyond just staring and wondering... welcome to "Club Hooked"

Too bad you couldn't seal the deal. Now you too must be quarantined along with the rest of us...there is no known cure.:wink: That would've been cool though, not many get to purchase the 1st one they drive. Good luck!

It's funny how a short drive and folks are hooked. Your not really hooked till you take it on a 100+ mile road trip. Thats where you really appreciate the car.:wink:

That would've been cool though, not many get to purchase the 1st one they drive

True, but we did!

Actually, we did get to experience another one before that as passengers on a racetrack at full song...........so that's where the hook was sunk for us :cool:

Brian

if you get one let me know.there is a good group of owners in nc.

not many get to purchase the 1st one they drive.

I was one of the lucky ones that did. Of course it was one I just could not pass up.

Good luck on your quest, Alec_fields, in finding the one that you want! :smile:

Well I can officially consider myself one of the "lucky few"!!!!! After a little re-negotiation and a lot of thought on my part. I within 48 hours will have my unicorn in my driveway!! I AM THE PROUD NEW OWNER OF JH4NA1156MT000199. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It't good to be in the club gentlemen. When is the next cars and coffee?!

Last edited:
Well I can officially consider myself one of the "lucky few"!!!!! After a little re-negotiation and a lot of thought on my part. I within 48 hours will have my unicorn in my driveway!! I AM THE PROUD NEW OWNER OF JH4NA1156MT000199. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It't good to be in the club gentlemen. When is the next cars and coffee?!

Hey Alec, pictures and details ASAP please. Looks like you can jump on Hwy 40 and drive up to Raleigh quite easily. You need to bring your NSX up sometime. There are plenty of NC/SC area owners to share your passion for the NSX.

John

yeah your hooked after one block, but connected for life after 100 miles at the wheel.

others have fallen victim to selling their NSX then they crawl back and find another one and sell off their temp replacement

but nothing can replace an NSX

and we all know it, the looks we get driving it, the people you meet.
any where you go they rush to valet your car and skip the Ferrari's LOL

the look on the Ferrari and Vette guys faces is priceless when they ignore them and run to the NSX

Last edited:
Well hell I'll hit 100 on my drive home on saturday! I'm pretty sure I was hooked when I first saw a picture of one. 99NCNSX after I pick the car up on Saturday I will have photos loaded up asap. The first cars and coffee or anything else that is going on I'll be at. Raleigh isn't more than a few hours away. I'll be there about how many of you ( US ) are there around the area?

Back