• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Floormats

Yes I just started using Mita. I just don't want to spend $500 for 2 mats. My oem are good, but showing some minor wear. Would like a pristine pair, just not bad enough to spend silly money?

I had Lloyd for a good 2 years. Excellent mats and easy to clean. They don't creep up towards the pedals which is a safety issue. Downside is they are a bit difficult to remove (for cleaning and such) and may require you to punch a hole in your carpet if you want to install the anchors. To be honest the anchors are not needed.

I made a set of floor mat plates that mimic the OEM logo. Im open to making more sets that can be installed onto other mats...
NSX Floor Mat Plates (nsxprime.com)
Aftermarket mats are a great option from my experience the only shitty thing is there are so many different styles and you dont know 100% how it will flow in your car until it shows up. I went with some plush lloyds mats on an older car and while they were nice, they didnt suit the car at all.

Your aluminum plates look real good. I'm a Tool & Die Maker and run a shop with a variety of CNC machines. Curious how you obtained the sharp corners on the letters without using EDM? The plates do look very good. What is your price point on these?

Your aluminum plates look real good. I'm a Tool & Die Maker and run a shop with a variety of CNC machines. Curious how you obtained the sharp corners on the letters without using EDM? The plates do look very good. What is your price point on these?

I had these made in China. I just did the modelling and the drawings. I was looking at them myself and wondering the same thing! As for price, they came in around 300, but can get the price down if i do a large batch run. They are hard anodized clear as well and i have some machine work on the bottom for screws and channels for adhesive.

As a follow up, NSXcarpet = lloyd mats. at least for the drivers/passenger combo. I don't know about the trunk mat.

Back