• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Florida, Atlanta, Marysville, Elkhart Lake - NSXPO 2017 Caravan

Alright guys, here we go (the first thread was probably way too early). I'm driving up from Sarasota to Elkhart Lake. My intention is to leave Sarasota on the 1st of September and make it to Atlanta the first day. (maybe hook up with NSX're extraordinaire Eifel Chin for dinner) A 7 hour ride from there to Marysville if we can get American Honda to host us at the factory for a bit of a tour and/or perhaps a ride and show downtown. From there it's an 8 hour ride to Elkhart Lake arriving on the 5th. Yeah, yeah, there's an extra day or so in there but I'm thinking we can figure out what to do to have some fun along the way.

Nothing is set in stone and here's the route (so far)

NSXPO 2017 trip.JPG

Are you in? Where will you join us? Also, check it out on the NSXCA Southeast Region Facebook page! (you have to be a member to post/see us there.)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NSX...if_t=group_activity&notif_id=1501699371436490

1. Ole Sorenson

I had roughly planned to leave on the 4th and drive straight there from Asheville.
Once dates get closer I may be able to link up for a part of this drive.

I had roughly planned to leave on the 4th and drive straight there from Asheville.
Once dates get closer I may be able to link up for a part of this drive.

Grab a group and let's see if Maryville makes sense.

Im the lone ranger up here in Asheville. Ill keep in contact and see where and when I can link...

Looks like I'm a lone ranger as well! Good to see the excitement!

Back