• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Flyeyes NSX in a Music Video!

EAC

Legendary Member
Joe's car in a Music Video!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_K311zQEdZA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_K311zQEdZA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Tough crowd. LOL, glad I was only the driver/car lender.:tongue: I had fun doin the launch though. My window tint is so damn dark you couldn't see me driving. But I think that's the way it was intended for the guy who's video this was.:redface:

Tough crowd. LOL, glad I was only the driver/car lender.:tongue: I had fun doin the launch though. My window tint is so damn dark you couldn't see me driving. But I think that's the way it was intended for the guy who's video this was.:redface:

Hahaha I thought no way you let anyone else do that to your car.

Matt asked me to bring mine out too....... he mentioned something about meeting in East Saint Louis so I bailed! :eek:

Thanks now I have this song in my head and I don't even like the song. Loved the NSX in it. Nice and clean.

he was applying brakes all the way past the apex in turn one...in the wet:biggrin:

What does the objective in the video "Change Cloths" and a really lame rave party both have in common?

They are both missing the E.

What does the objective in the video "Change Cloths" and a really lame rave party both have in common?

They are both missing the E.

yea...Sheila E!!!

So, the guys who produced and shot this video is going to make one for me. Stricly NSX and possibly some stank women. We're still working on the script.

So far, we got access to the infield at Gateway and a Airplane Hanger.

you gotta get the cat driving......toonces baby!

- - - Updated - - -

you gotta get the cat driving......toonces baby!

Good suggestion. I'd love to get her involved in one way or the other. She does have an appoint for the lion haircut next week, so she'll be all prettied up.

Back