• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Foam Guns - which do you use.

Which Foam Gun?

• AutoGeek's Foam Master

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Chemical Guys Foam Cannon

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other - List in a reply

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question for those that use Foam Guns. Which brand do you use? I plan on getting one. If you choose other please list the brand.

Funny thing is I was just looking at these today. The Gilmour Foammaster 2 has alot of positive reviews if you plan on using the garden hose.
Hope some others can offer suggestions

I had been cleaning my car wrong all these years. I never used the two bucket method. I always used the same mit on the entire car...Now that I have learned how to properly take care of my vehicles paint I am buying all the stuff I need.

I had been cleaning my car wrong all these years. I never used the two bucket method. I always used the same mit on the entire car...Now that I have learned how to properly take care of my vehicles paint I am buying all the stuff I need.

i used to like cleaning my car, but ever since i started buying polishers, clay bar, mitts, good mircofiber towels its started to get tiring it would take me a whole day just to clean and clay every inch its hard work. if you want that clean tho...

I use the mtm foam cannon.....works great. I use it with the 1800 psi Karcher. Even better results can be had with a higher volume gasoline unit. I use the Chemical Guys snow foam with it. It's very time consuming to go through all the motions, but it's kind of like relaxation therapy to me

yeah same here. Give me some good music and I could happily waste a day doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is I was just looking at these today. The Gilmour Foammaster 2 has alot of positive reviews if you plan on using the garden hose.
Hope some others can offer suggestions

I never knew they made any that did not require a pressure washer.

If you go to detailers domain there are alot of articles and write up's on the products they use.
Two bucket is the only way to minimize scratching.
Be prepared, once you start with the car care supplies, it gets expensive fast.
Pretty much like all the fun things in life!

I use either the Foam Master or their Foam lance to wash my cars, just be aware the foam guns require at least minimal water pressure (40-60#'s) to operate properly. There are lots of different soaps for these guns, choose one that is the most slippery (lubricity) feeling, because it's the lubricity that encapsulates the dirt particles and protects the cars surface.

http://www.autogeek.net/auqufofogun.html

Back