• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For anyone who is interested

Hi everyone,

I know I don't post much, but wanted to let you know about a meet we are all having this Sunday. It's pretty much going to be an Acura meet (I know a group of TLs, CLs, Legends, TSX, and RSX's will all be there), but we're a fun bunch and it's really open to all makes.

Anywho, it would be great if some of the local NSX guys could come on by. Last time, Mike Rudamen (sorry if I spelled it wrong) stopped by with his Silver NSX (I think it was a 91 or 92) which was great. As an extra incentive, there will be FREE food supplied by one of the CL members (McCalls Catering, yum a dum dum) so if you can, stop on by.

I'll post the link later tonight from acurazine.com (at work and for some reason, firewalls don't let me into their site but I can still get into Prime....go figure?)

The meet will begin around 12:00 on Sunday April 10. It will be at the Belmont Plateau in Philadelphia (directions will be in the link).

If you are going to come, either post here or on the acruazine.com website so we know how much food to have prepared.

Thanks and hope to see you there!!!!

ccns23 said:
Guess if this was an exotic meet you would respond huh. :rolleyes:

Almost 100 views and nothing......

It's not like you gave everyone so much advance notice that they could've planned on attending. You see the response that Mike (Bridgewater Acura) has, and the number of posts, and attendees, well, this event for next week has been in the planning stages, and the date has been known for months. Next time, maybe you'll think more of these members than to give them less than a week's notice, and expect everyone to jump down there- GET REAL :wink:

Just thought I'd add that I'm one of those who clicks on "New Posts" at the top of the page and read threads without looking at what section they're in. So, there are probably a bunch of people who've read this who aren't in your area. ;)

RPM217 said:
It's not like you gave everyone so much advance notice that they could've planned on attending. You see the response that Mike (Bridgewater Acura) has, and the number of posts, and attendees, well, this event for next week has been in the planning stages, and the date has been known for months. Next time, maybe you'll think more of these members than to give them less than a week's notice, and expect everyone to jump down there- GET REAL :wink:

Well. Someone is a bit touchy huh. I was only commenting on the number of views vs the repsonses. The :rolleyes: was a little bit of sarcasm. I don't expect people to drop everything they are doing and expect them to show up.

I just found it interesting that there was so many views, but no responses. I didn't mean to offend.

But let me ask this, hypothetically. If I had stated this was an exotic meet, and let's say we had confirmed that an Enzo or Carerra GT would be there or any other uber exotic (or heck, lets say a few F cars and maybe a Gallardo) would people me more likely to respond? I am just curious.

Again, sorry to offend. But please lighten up.

Crap didn't see the :wink: at the end of the response......

Seriously, didn't mean to offend. But again, any member of prime is always welcome at these meets. Just wanted to offer the opportunity to meet some fellow car nutz.

Thanks!!

ccns23 said:
Well. Someone is a bit touchy huh. I was only commenting on the number of views vs the repsonses. The :rolleyes: was a little bit of sarcasm. I don't expect people to drop everything they are doing and expect them to show up.

I just found it interesting that there was so many views, but no responses. I didn't mean to offend.

But let me ask this, hypothetically. If I had stated this was an exotic meet, and let's say we had confirmed that an Enzo or Carerra GT would be there or any other uber exotic (or heck, lets say a few F cars and maybe a Gallardo) would people me more likely to respond? I am just curious.

Again, sorry to offend. But please lighten up.

No offense taken, I assume that you didn't see the :wink:!!! And the answer to your hypothetical (IMHO)is that it wouldn't make a difference to a large number of our fellow forum members, we don't usually need an excuse, or exotic (other than our own) to show up at a gathering of enthusiasts, we like cars, and are happy to show ours to people at any and all gatherings. Just that you didn't post with advance notice, and while it's a little far for me just for a drive, I have plans already, in other words, I have a life!!!!! :tongue:

I hope that you have a great gathering anyway! :biggrin:

Ya like I said earlier, didn't see the :wink: .

No harm no foul. I know it was a little late notice. The meet was supposed to be last week, and it got pushed to this weekend. It didn't even occur to me to post the meet details here when I first heard about them. The lightbulb only went off this week.

Again. I apologize :smile:

I did not see your post until after the event. I dont check the Prime everyday. I am sure a lot of us dont either. If I saw your post earlier, I would have considered coming.
But how was the event anyway, did it go well? How many cars showed?

Back