• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For sale Bixenon HID high/low kit

Brand new. The h4/9003 generic BiXenon kit covers both Hi/Lo beams with one bulb.

I got this kit from Steve (aka WhiteNSXs on Prime) for my 96 RL. After numerous inquiries and consultations with electrical and body shops, they all agreed that the fit would be tight at best and costly to install given the labor of tinkering with the fit. The bulb casings have not been opened, the only thing we used for testing was the ballast and the length of the harness. The ballast patches are still intact.

According to Steve, "it will fit various cars such as the CRV, Ridgeline, and many others."

$380 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Frankly, I have no clue how it is supposed to work. I just asked Steve if he had a kit that would work for a 96 RL (my daily driver). Steve might be able to answer your question.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Is this the system that shifts the bulb in and out of the housing to change the beam pattern ?
The bulbs have the mechanism to change the angle of the ignition chambers to switch from hi/lo beams. I installed the same kit on my CRV under an hr. Hrant asked me to order this H4/9003 kit for his RL but apparently the RL engine bay is too tight. The kit is brand new. Now my CRV has both Hi/lo beam HID and it is an awesome kit. I attempted to return the kit to the distributor but he refused to take the kit back due to it being a special order item.
Steve

Sent you a PM

I don't believe so but I will know for sure in afew days. It is being reviewd for an application on an Odessey and there appears to be ample room under that hood.

Back