• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For Sale, Fully modified MINT Classic 1st Gen Bentley Black Wald GS 300

Option 1:

Hey Guys,

I'm in no rush to sell this, but I figured there may be someone who is in the market for a clean fully modified/restored Classic 1st gen. I purchased this 1994 GS 300 (without modifications) back in Dec 2003 and it was my daily driver until 2007.

I had the car painted from black onyx which is the stock black to a bentley beluga black back in 2007. Autowerks body/paint did the work and they specialize in painting show cars along with SEMA cars.

Since 2007, I have driven it religiously 1-2 times a week (my daily driver is a BMW) to make sure everything is operating at 100%. The car currently has 136,XXX miles and is always GARAGED.

I pretty much restored this car inside and out!

It has received magazine coverage and also show coverage back when I used to do shows. This car is one of a kind and there is only a small percentage of fully modified 1st generation GS's on the road.

Water pump, belts, 02 sensor, spark plugs, coolant and all other things that are part of a major tuneup were done at 99,XXX miles.

All maintenance is up to date and I change the oil regularly with Mobil one along with a mobil one high performance filter. Car does not burn oil which is rare for a car that is 17 yrs old! There are minor things that pertain to the 1st gen gs which I will inform the buyer of and they probably wouldn't even be mentioned by other sellers, but I'm not like that.

There are ZERO door dings and the paint is perfect.

The car has a CLEAN title!

I'm asking $12,500 firm (as is condition). I have spent a fortune on modifications and waited forever to receive the parts!

Option 2:
If someone wants to buy the car without the rims/tires, I'd take $2,500 off, but you would need to supply your own rims and tires. Make sure you get rims that will clear the big brakes which are currently on the car. This offer is only valid if I sell the car without the rims first.

The modifications are listed below.

Exterior/Lighting

• Custom Paint: Bentley Beluga Black
• Authentic Wald Sportsline Lip kit (Front, Sides, Rear)
• Aristo Twin Turbo front bumper
• Aristo 3 Piece Rear Wing
• Aristo Fog lights
• Aristo Windvisors
• Aristo Rear Center Piece
• Aristo Circle Emblems X2 (where the door meets the fender)
• Eyelids
• Royale Roof Spoiler
• Wald Emblem
• Chrome Lexus emblems front/back
• Xenon Vision 6000k Hid’s (Low Beam & Fog Lights)
• Custom Cleared corners
• AeroTect Clear Film Protection (Hood, Bumper, Front Lip, Eyelids, Grill, Fender Wells)
• Titanium Tint
• Stubby Antenna
• License plate angle bracket
• LED turn signals

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes
• Rays Engineering Lexion 503 Diamond Cut Finish (Staggered)
• 19x9.5 (front), 19x10 (rear)
• Dunlop Direzza DZ101 (275/30/19, 245/35/19)
• Tein CS Coilovers w/ 16 point stiffness adjustment
• 4 Piston Supra TT Big Brake Kit Calipers
• R1 Concepts Premium 13” Dimpled/Slotted Rotors
• ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
• Stainless Steel Braided Brakelines
• SEI Street Spec brake pads

Engine/Trans:
• Magnaflow Mufflers w/Double Walled Tips
• Aristo Twin Turbo Strut Bar
• Injen Short Ram Polished Intake (will include a Custom Cold Air extension intake pipe)
• Apexi grounding kit
• ARC Radiator cap

Interior/Audio
• 2 Tone Graphite/Smoke Leather
• Pioneer Avic N2 Dvd/Navi/Mp3
• 2 XO vision 6 inch monitors
• JL Audio 12w3v2 Sub
• MTX Audio 4 Channel Amp
• MTX Audio 1 Channel Amp
• Infinity Kappa Series 50.7 CS Component speakers
• Back-up camera (trunk hole)
• LED interior lights