• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For Sale: OEM Acura NSX Front Door Sash Set, Left + Right, Used in Good Condition

For Sale: OEM Acura NSX Front Door Sash Set, both Left (Part #: 72280+SL0-003) + Right (Part #: 72240-SL0-003). Used, but in good condition. Of note, as detailed in the pictures, the driver's side sash is missing a small silver fastener screw (not noticeable once installed, and not functionally required) and also has a small piece of rubber missing from the upper seal. This doesn't affect the function of the sash, and is purely cosmetic. Will be shipped in original OEM Honda packaging, with what is pictured in the photos (ie: retaining clips pictured, etc).

Must Sell - Asking $100 for both sashes including U.S. shipping or BEST OFFER - Thank you!

Attachments

• sash1.jpg
    sash1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 510
  • sash2.jpg
    sash2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 511
  • sash3.jpg
    sash3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 527
  • sash4.jpg
    sash4.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 515
  • sash5.jpg
    sash5.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 513
  • sash6.jpg
    sash6.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
I’ve posted 6 pictures in the original post - if you’d like additional pics, please let me know exactly what you’d like to see. Thank you

Correct - the driver's side sash is missing a small silver fastener screw (not noticeable once installed, and not functionally required) and also has a small piece of rubber missing from the upper seal. This doesn't affect the function of the sash, and is purely cosmetic.

For Sale: OEM Acura NSX Front Door Sash Set, both Left (Part #: 72280+SL0-003) + Right (Part #: 72240-SL0-003). Used, but in good condition. Of note, as detailed in the pictures, the driver's side sash is missing a small silver fastener screw (not noticeable once installed, and not functionally required) and also has a small piece of rubber missing from the upper seal. This doesn't affect the function of the sash, and is purely cosmetic. Will be shipped in original OEM Honda packaging, with what is pictured in the photos (ie: retaining clips pictured, etc).

Must Sell - Asking $100 for both sashes including U.S. shipping or BEST OFFER - Thank you!
May I know how to purchase?

Back