• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forgeline WC3-18" Wheels Beautiful! $2000

I have for sale a set of Forgeline WC3 18" forged three piece aluminum polished wheels. These wheels have around 25,000 miles on them and have been meticulously maintained. There are no scratches, dents, scrapes, or curb rash. The wheels are beautiful. They were purchased in 2001 through Comptech. Because these wheels are polished aluminum, as apposed to a finished wheel, they are easy to clean and return to a brilliant finish. This wheel is a timeless classic, and that is why Forgeline still makes this exact wheel. It retails for $1310 per wheel. Forgeline also has excellent customer service if you have questions or need parts. The wheels do not come with center caps, but Forgeline does make center caps that fit this wheel. There is generous brake clearance for a BBK. I fit Brembos under them with a small 5mm spacer on the front wheels. The spacer may not be necessary, but I wanted a bit more clearance on my expensive Brembos and wheels. There is no rub on a lowered NSX with these wheels. Please add $200 for shipping. Please feel free to email, call/text me at (916) 215-1387. Stefan

Please visit the Forgeline website for more information on the WC3

The fitment figures are as follows:

Fronts:
18"x8"
52mm offset
5x4.5
Centerbore 70.1mm
Previous tire size: 225/35/18 tires

Rears:
18"x10"
49mm offset
Centerbore 64mm
previous tire size: 285/35/18 tires

This is what Forgeline says:

Forgeline WC3 wheels are aggressively styled and built to perform with true forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers, heat-treated aluminum rim shells, and aircraft-quality stainless steel ARP fasteners. They feature a standard powder coated center finish and polished outer lip. (these wheels are not powder coated in the centers, but all polished aluminum)

The WC3 is offered in sizes ranging from 18x7 to 18x15. And since each wheel is built to order, Forgeline can offer special features like custom offsets, center locking hubs, and a choice of finish combinations.

• 3-Piece Performance Series Wheel
  • Stepped-Lip Design
  • Aircraft-Quality Stainless Steel ARP Fasteners
  • Generous Brake Clearance
  • Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
  • Heat-Treated Rim Shells
  • Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
  • Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service

Last edited:
Back