• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fr Nsx?

Seen a couple photos of the FR prototypes. So they are out there. What they mean to the NSX future...thats a different story open to interpretation. This photo looks a bit off though...some of the photoshop guys might want to chime in as it looks photo chopped to my noob eyes...

Seen a couple photos of the FR prototypes. So they are out there. What they mean to the NSX future...thats a different story open to interpretation. This photo looks a bit off though...some of the photoshop guys might want to chime in as it looks photo chopped to my noob eyes...

Sure does. I don't think this picture holds any merrit. And how can they race a car that has never seen production? BS.

This picture show the wheel base are longer at the front end.
The info inside the link show "The new 2008 NSX GT500 test car is going FR with the 3.4L V8". If the info is correct, Honda is replacing MR with FR so next flagship for Honda maybe a FR V8 for sure.

The info inside the link show "The new 2008 NSX GT500 test car is going FR with the 3.4L V8". If the info is correct, Honda is replacing FR with MR so next flagship for Honda maybe a FR V8 for sure.

I don't think this picture was photo shop before.

Attachments

• b827b332.jpg
    b827b332.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,099
The info inside the link show "The new 2008 NSX GT500 test car is going FR with the 3.4L V8". If the info is correct, Honda is replacing FR with MR so next flagship for Honda maybe a FR V8 for sure.

Yeah thats the word on the FR replacement.

But I still think this photo is bogus. Looking at it again. Notice the tire marks are in the identical position (logos on the sidewall). Even if the camera is static which could explain the identical position and lighting, the chances of the tires being at the same position would be slim to none. But again I am not a photo forensics expert.

Reflections on fake hood/car too perfect.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• nsx01fk.jpg
    nsx01fk.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 704
  • supergt_nsx.jpg
    supergt_nsx.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 712
Last edited:
that is blatantly photochopped...... i'd say they were just trying to illustrate a FR layout on the current model. why would it look exactly the same anyway :confused:

By the way, NSX's took 3rd, 4th, 7th, and 10th at Fuji last night...er...yesterday. One did not finish.

Toyota takes 1st and 2nd with two SC430s knocking off the #23 GT-R's potential hat trick since they won the first two rounds.

Exciting stuff.

if its FR Why still have the Hood scoop???

Oh it was noticed. It's just a photoshop however.

This is not the next NSX!! this I guess is a photoshop impression by the Japanese media of what Honda Racing's NSX Japan Super GT contender for 2009 should look like should the new 2009 Japan Super GT regulations of be confirmed allowing front engined cars only!

Incidentally the 2008 Super GT GT-R is running to the 2009 specification - as a special consideration to Nissan, with additional ballast and if they win too many races they will have an inlet restricter as well, but Nissan have been promised that they will win the championship this year - it's their turn.

The lack of visionary leadership in Honda to satisfy it's sports car customers and uphold the reputation of the NSX and the soon to be axed S2000 is beathtaking

Simon

Back