• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Free photography for aspiring models

I'm interested in getting into modeling photography and need to build up a portfolio. I've only shot scenery (aka mostly inanimate objects) and I'm interested in shooting more interesting stuff (aka PEOPLE). I know a lot of you probably have female friends looking to get into modeling or import modeling. I won't charge for the pics. All I ask in return is the right to use your pic (on my site or for my portfolio stuff) and your time and beauty. You get full rights to your pics free of charge. I'll put them on a CD and you can do whatever you want with them.

Tell your friends!

Oh and if you have friends you THINK should get into modeling, convince them to take some shots with me. I'll make them look beautiful!

Damage said:
I'm interested in getting into modeling photography and need to build up a portfolio. I've only shot scenery (aka mostly inanimate objects) and I'm interested in shooting more interesting stuff (aka PEOPLE). I know a lot of you probably have female friends looking to get into modeling or import modeling. I won't charge for the pics. All I ask in return is the right to use your pic (on my site or for my portfolio stuff) and your time and beauty. You get full rights to your pics free of charge. I'll put them on a CD and you can do whatever you want with them.

Tell your friends!

Oh and if you have friends you THINK should get into modeling, convince them to take some shots with me. I'll make them look beautiful!

I have a model portfolio on OneModelPlace.com

I suggest you go sign up and register there and shortly after you will get mailing for new models and models who are traveling to your area. Some will require you pay for there time but many will offer there time on a TFP/TFCD basis if you are good and can help them expand there portfolio. Good Luck ....Bailey

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I have a model portfolio on OneModelPlace.com

I suggest you go sign up and register there and shortly after you will get mailing for new models and models who are traveling to your area. Some will require you pay for there time but many will offer there time on a TFP/TFCD basis if you are good and can help them expand there portfolio. Good Luck ....Bailey

I know of the site. It's a pay site though and I wasn't sure if it was worth the cost to sign up.

Damage said:
I know of the site. It's a pay site though and I wasn't sure if it was worth the cost to sign up.

I dont remember having to pay but I could be wrong. It is well worth the money and exactly what you are looking for.

Bump for any leads. I finished a photoshoot last weekend. If anyone has/knows someone that's seriously interested, please contact me and I'll provide samples from my last photoshoot. :smile:

Oh and yes, I did sign up for onemodelplace. The site kinda sucks. :frown:

Back