• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday Dec. 13 Xmas Karting at Veloce Indoor Speedway Waukesha, WI

WHEN: Friday, December 13, 2019 at 7pm

WHO: NSX Club of America and friends

WHAT: Karting/Food/Drink

WHERE: Veloce Indoor Speedway W229N1400 Westwood Dr, Waukesha, WI

DETAILS: Cost is $57/person. Price includes 10 lap practice, 12 lap qualifier and 14 lap final race. Bring your helmet! We are on track 2 at 7pm. Casual dinner and drinks are available on site at Point Burger Bar before and after.

Link to NSXCA Website Calendar with more information:

https://nsxca.org/event/veloce-indoor-speedway-grand-prix-event/?instance_id=100

We will be there!
thanks for setting this up.

(I’m assuming they also provide helmets because we don’t have any) fingers crossed

Count me in, guys and looking forward to it!!!

I attended a karting event once where Paul and Jake were both participants. After one race I sat out the next to watch the action. There was enough contact between Paul and Jake's cars in the hairpins to draw the ire of the track staff...I was wondering if they were going to stop Paul and Jake and throw them off of the track! I haven't seen "Ford vs. Ferrari" yet, but cannot imagine it being any more exciting than what I've already seen in "Brylek vs. Cole"! Will we have an encore performance? :)

Sorry that I'll miss this.

Reminder that we are ON TRACK at 7pm tonight so arrive before.

Peter Cunningham, John Vasos, Leon Schmidt and I will be arriving around 6pm. Will update if plans evolve.

Looking forward to tonight!

Back