• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Friday Night Lights" Chicago Meet/Cruise Pics (6-27-2008) *NO 56k*

Here are some pics from Friday Night, photos care of ChicagoZ members; be_good_customs, Yellow_roadster, Digital_Bow, and gohandbz8. More pics from photographers posted here:

http://chicagoz.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=13434

We'll be organizing these nightly events monthly! Hope to see more NSX's for our next cruise!

FNL1.jpg

1_G.jpg

2_G.jpg

3_G.jpg

4_G.jpg

5_G.jpg

6_G.jpg

7_G.jpg

8_G.jpg

9_G.jpg

10_G.jpg

11_G.jpg

12_G.jpg

13_G.jpg

14_G.jpg

15_G.jpg

16_G.jpg

17_G.jpg

18_G.jpg

19_G.jpg

20_G.jpg

21_G.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a really great time. Nice pictures even nicer cars!

OT: What wheels are those on the silver NSX? :tongue:

Pics look great guys. Wish I could have been there. Hope there is more stuff like this to do when I get my X next month. Keep them looking good!

Nice pics, I miss my good ol' chicago days - too bad I didn't have my NSX back then!

where were those pics taken? Has the Chicago import scene changed much? Is Driver's Image still in business up north?

rick

Well I get my car on the 26th so I guess I'll have to do the next one after that. I can maybe get out there with a few STI's. That's what a few of my friends drive. All three are stage two. One of them's dad has a 997 and uncle with an oragne gallardo superleggerra, maybe I can get them out. I have been getting my frustrations out by making them build their cars while I was at a wall with mine for the last two years. They are pretty fun cars, especially in the winter. I would really like to get in on some of those nice shots as soon as my car is here. I have a WW kit on the way so I am sure that will go on the day after i get back, then a wash/wax and I'm ready for pics. Those shots are just amazing. I bet it even looks cooler when it's your car in the pic. Keep up the nice work.

Feel free to come through even if you don't have your NSX. ALOT of other cars will be there, not just NSX's. :cool:

Well I get my car on the 26th so I guess I'll have to do the next one after that. I can maybe get out there with a few STI's. That's what a few of my friends drive. All three are stage two. One of them's dad has a 997 and uncle with an oragne gallardo superleggerra, maybe I can get them out. I have been getting my frustrations out by making them build their cars while I was at a wall with mine for the last two years. They are pretty fun cars, especially in the winter. I would really like to get in on some of those nice shots as soon as my car is here. I have a WW kit on the way so I am sure that will go on the day after i get back, then a wash/wax and I'm ready for pics. Those shots are just amazing. I bet it even looks cooler when it's your car in the pic. Keep up the nice work.

Back