• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday Night Lights - JULY 16- Dave and Busters

1ixt8g.jpg

Friday Night Lights is a monthly Car event. Started in 2007, it's been expanded to various clubs and forums and now an exclusive event for the e-zine/blog/forum JDMChicago.com. Everyone is welcome to FNL and all kinds of cars are encouraged to attend.

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS: Friday July 16

What:
Meet, food, parking lot pimp, cruise, photoshoot, etc.

When: Friday July 16

Time: 8:00pm

Where:
Dave and Busters
1155 North Swift Road
Addison, IL 60101

Good Eats and Good Peeps.

Other Details:
*Management at D&B has instructed us to park at the far west end of the lot (closer to the D&B entrance).
*Invite whoever, this is a multi-forum meet!
*Setup small cruises yourself! The numbers for FNL are too large for a safe mass cruise!
*Parking lot douchebaggery (burnouts/driffts/etc) will not be tolerated!

*This is a RAIN or SHINE event.

It seems I always have something going on that prevents me from coming out. I will be heading out to Gingerman that night to test the limits of my abilities on the track. This is the weekend of the Western Michigan Honda Meet.

Last edited:
Synth, I'll call you tomorrow if I can meet you at portillos. It depends on if I can get out of the house by 7.
-andy

Not going to make portillos but see you at d&b. Probably would have to leave by 5:30 just to make it there by 7, and I don't really want to sit in bumper to bumper with my new clutch.

FFFFFFFFFFF$#^#%^#%&#$&%#$&%#$

I totally forgot about this!!!!!

G, give me a call next time.

V w/ Kids = :confused:

FFFF$@#%@#$^@^$#$^ i've been looking forward to these meets forever.

Back