• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front camber bushing finally installed

Was only able to get -0.5 camber from OEM for all these years but finally last week the Comptech bushings were installed and ended up with -2.0 camber in the front and the car corners way more lively even just regular driving.

One reason for this long waited upgrade is that the front tires last about 3X times longer than the rear which was annoying not having the tires of the same grip over time. And, since we could not complete the VR steering rack project, this is a good compromise for us.

Was only able to get -0.5 camber from OEM for all these years but finally last week the Comptech bushings were installed and ended up with -2.0 camber in the front and the car corners way more lively even just regular driving.

One reason for this long waited upgrade is that the front tires last about 3X times longer than the rear which was annoying not having the tires of the same grip over time. And, since we could not complete the VR steering rack project, this is a good compromise for us.

Here’s hoping Nick can get me a set for when my Tarox go on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you say it's sharper just off center? And I'm guessing slightly lighter as well?

Here’s hoping Nick can get me a set for when my Tarox go on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you say it's sharper just off center? And I'm guessing slightly lighter as well?

we got these from Comptech a long time ago knowing this is what the front needed. We only used the lower bushings and I gave the upper ones to Nick.

It does feel "quicker" during turn in even on the street but the car weights 2,685+ lbs. It will be around mid 2600lbs in the near future.

Back