• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Lip

The later one is obviously a Wings West rip off.

Wingswest, save for the trouble... $200 is not worth the headache, especially they are made of Urethane and the fitting isn't the best to begin with.

Dali site says.........."It almost fits"

Wingswest, save for the trouble... $200 is not worth the headache, especially they are made of Urethane and the fitting isn't the best to begin with.

So if I understand you both, the wings west fits better? Therefore worth the extra $?

So if I understand you both, the wings west fits better? Therefore worth the extra $?

The wings west fits perfectly, this is a replica of the wings west, which itself is not an expensive part; the benefit of a wings west lip is its polyurethane construction, if you have a body shop hack it apart, and fit it with bondo, you would no longer have this benefit, as the bondo would crack.

In other words, get the Wings West - it will fit better, and be more resilient to bumps, etc.

Learn from my mistake ..... when I installed mine I started at the front and stretched it back. I think I might have pulled it back too tight because the spoiler seems to have deformed and lost some of its shape. Best way to describe it is it looks like its been pushed in flat a bit by the force of the wind.

If I had a chance to redo it I would have just tacked it down where it layed and not stretched it out and maybe fill the spoiler with expansion foam to help maintain its shape.

Last edited:
Back