• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 17/18 Enkei RP-01(Chrome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought new rims for my NSX and up for sale are the chrome Enkei RP-01 rims. The rims are in good condition and ready to put on your NSX. Minor curb rash is on one of the rim that came with it when I bought the car and on one of the rim has chrome peeling off when I had flat tire but all these issues can not see by your naked eyes unless you bent down and look at the rim up-closed. If chrome is not your style then with powdercoated these rims will look COOL. $1000 shipped:smile:

Please PM me if you are serious and need up-closed pictures.
Eddy
(612) 743 - 7139

Attachments

• rp01.jpg
    rp01.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,800
Last edited:
Still available -- ONLY RIMS****$850 shipped!:smile:

***Want to trade for: 3 items
1. NSX-R Chassis Bar (Upper & Lower)
2. High flow cat
3. HID head lights

Have nothing to hide. PM me if you want some close-up pics.

Last edited:
i bought new rims for my nsx and up for sale are the chrome enkei rp-01 rims. The rims are in good condition and ready to put on your nsx. Minor curb rash is on one of the rim that came with it when i bought the car and on one of the rim has chrome peeling off when i had flat tire but all these issues can not see by your naked eyes unless you bent down and look at the rim up-closed. If chrome is not your style then with powdercoated these rims will look cool. $1000 shipped:smile:

Please pm me if you are serious and need up-closed pictures.
Eddy
(612) 743 - 7139

price reduced! $500 shipped.

Size: 17x8x38 & 18x9x42 - Good condition lightweight Enkei wheels

I used to run in Front-215/40/17 & Rear-265/35/18, no rubbing at all.

$500 shipped to US only, Please add 3% PayPal fee.

Need to get rid of these wheels, price reduced !:eek:SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back