• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 18" Blitz Type 03 Rims

Hello-
I have a set of these rims avail. They are 18x8 and 18x10 rears. Tire size will most likely run 225/35 and 275/35. I know most everyone runs a 17/18 but my current setup is 18" all the way around with no problems or rubbing. The offset is +22R and +44F.

These are rare rims and in good condition. The best part is the huge 5" polished lip, one rim though needs a little polishing as it has dulled a little over the years.

The rim will also fit Supra, Rx7, 300Z, SC300/400 or 5x114.3 setup. It came off my RX7, and I havent mounted these on the NSX. $1800 OBO, prefer local Socal. buyer or pickup.

thanks- here is a pic since I know most will be asking, I do have more, private me if needed....thanks! "[email protected]"

fd20e621.jpg

The pic should be showing fine, I never mounted them on the NSX, but also I have seen some rims with a 20 or so offset fit the rears on an NSX, so these should fit as well. I'll send you a few more to your account, thanks.

Back