• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 1993 Grand Prix White NSX - Immaculate VIN JH4NA1155PT000201

Time has come for me to move on to something else and the next phase of my life, so I’m selling my beloved baby whom has put many smiles on my face each time I walk past her in the garage. I'm going to try my best to keep this tread short, but yet be as accurate as I possibly can for those who are interested.

First and foremost, I'm assuming if you are looking for an nsx, you pretty much did your research and know exactly all the differences between the various years. As for this 1993 GPW NSX, she is in immaculate condition and 100% a California car. She has never seen any rain nor any type of bad weather. Only time water touches the paint is when it’s getting a bi-monthly wash. Most the time, just a quick detailer wipe down is more than enough. Always kept indoors when parked and a true weekend vehicle (more like once a month vehicle). I'm the 3rd owner of the vehicle and the 2nd owner is a good friend of mine and I know the full history of this vehicle, hence the reason why I purchased it from him. All services has been done on the car by South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa and Niguel Motors in Laguna Niguel with documentations. Major tune up has been done around 69k miles. Which Includes everything such as timing belt, seals, water pump, sparks, breaks, etc. Paint is still 100% factory Grand Prix White, except for the various body mods like the front bumper and side skirts. Other than that, what you see is exactly what you get. Mods are done very mild and not wild. My taste is very low key and I like to keep it as stock as possible, but yet bringing it up to date a bit. I never wanted to mess with any major panels nor motor work. PPI is welcome and encouraged before purchase, but interested buyer will be responsible for that fee. It’s clean on car fax and clean all over. I’m sure many Socal NSX owners who have seen this car in person can vouch of it’s condition. Feel free to ask me any question(s).

Acura / Model: ACURA NSX
Year: 1993
Color: Grand Prix WHITE RARE- CALIFORNIA CAR!!!!
VIN Number: JH4NA1155PT000201

Miles: 81,100
Transmission: Manual 5 speed
Interior: Black leather
Warranty: None
Title: Clear
Engine: 6 CYLINDER 3.0 LITER VTEC
Fuel Type: Gasoline

Standard Equipment:
LEATHER REAR SPOILER POWER DOOR LOCKS CRUISE CONTROL
AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL ABS POWER STEERING AM/FM RADIO
CASSETTE MULTI DISC CD CHANGER POWER WINDOWS 2 WHEEL DRIVE
POWER SEAT DRIVER DUAL AIR BAGS 6 CYLINDER 3.0 LITER VTEC

EXTERIOR:
- downforce NSX-R carbon fiber spoiler
- downforce carbon fiber rear window garnish
- downforce carbon fiber door sills
- downforce carbon fiber license plate bezel
- downforce air scope
- VIS NA-1 NSX-R cabon hood
- Mode4 front Bumper
- Mode4 Carbon fiber rear diffuser
- OEM 02+ Honda rear valence
- OEM 02+ rear taillights
- Stacy Signature Skirts
- 6000k H.I.D.
- Dali trunk lip spoiler (recently added, I’ll get pictures up on it)

INTERIOR TRIM:
- Momo Team 300mm steering wheel
- NRG Hub and quick release
- NSX-R floormats
- Carbon fiber ball shift knob

SUSPENSION/WHEELS:
- Bilstein height adjustable shocks
- 2004 NSX 17” wheels powder coated GPW
- Yokohama AVS ES100 w/ 85% meat all around still
- 25mm H&R hubcentric spacers all around

ENGINE/PERFORMANCE:
- Top Speed Pro headers (installed @ 79,000)
- Dali Racing dual canister exhaust (installed @ 75,000) w/ custom tip

AUDIO (I.C.E.):
- Alpine TME-M760 Monitor
- Alpine IVA-W200 touch screen
- Alpine Blackbird PMD-B200 unit
- Alpine Blackbird PMD-B200 Accessory Dock
- Alpine MRP-F450 4 channel amp
- Alpine SPR-17C 6.5 door speakers
- JL 10” W2 woofer
- Zetoolman 10” sub box
- JDM nav pod

MAINTENANCE:
- OEM clutch replaced at 79,000 miles w/ all it’s fluids.
- Major turn-up (belts, water pump, seals, fluids, etc) done at 69,000 miles

The full Gallery can been seen here > click

Here are some pictures:

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

Here is the image of the double din dual monitor set-up. Steering wheel is currently a momo team 300mm and not the momo corse that is pictured.
01.jpg

asking: $42,000 o.b.o.

Back