• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 1999 BMW M3, 55k miles, Estoril Blue / Dove, 5-speed...perfect!!

Okay, so I am putting my 1999 M3 coupe up for sale. It is an Estoril Blue over Dove beauty that currently has approximately 55,920 miles, and has been garaged all of her life. I call her 'Hanna', and here are her statistics:

1999 BMW M3 Coupe
Estoril Blue / Dove
Mileage: 55,920
Transmission: 5-speed manual

* Sunroof
* Full on-board computer
* Harmon Kardon stereo option
* (3) sets of OEM Dove floor mats (* I told you, I am O.C.D.)
* OEM carpeted trunk mat (* still in the plastic)
* OEM winter mats (* still in the plastic)
* OEM winter trunk mat (* still in the plastic)
* BMW factory CD changer
* BMW OEM car cover (* Where she sleeps most of the year.)
* BMW keyless entry / alarm system
* OEM high arch wing
* Polished OEM LTW staggered wheels
* New Bridgestone RE050 Pole Position tires
* All service records from new
* All services and inspections complete

Now, anyone who has seen this car will tell you it is about as nice as they get, and has never had any accident damage. To show you how anal I am about the car, when I bought it there was not a factory wing, yet I wanted to have one without drilling the original trunk and paint, so I bought an extra trunk with the OEM high arch wing and swapped trunks. So, if you want, I can switch it back to the original trunk without the wing very easily. Also, I have the original DSII wheels with new tires, as well as this set of OEM polished and staggered LTW wheels with new Bridgestone RE050 Pole Positions, and I even have a third set of wheels with snows if you want to drive it in the winter (but this car has NEVER SEEN SNOW). It was a Texas car from new, and I bought it from the original owner about a year ago with 48,095 miles on the odometer. The car really has everything up to date, and I encourage you to inspect it to your hearts content. Anyone who has seen it will vouch for how clean she is.

Hanna5-3-09athome.jpg

Hannanewshoes10-25-08.jpg

P1050099.jpg

Driversideinterior.jpg

Passengersideinterior.jpg

She is completely stock, except for the stereo and window tint. The Harmon Kardon stereo was okay, but was not as clean sounding as I would have liked. So the car has a fully re-done stereo that was made COMPLETELY REVERSIBLE without any impact on the factory wiring or panels. I love music, so the stereo that is in there now has amazing sound, and is very clean. I can leave it in there at additional cost, as I spent a few thousand dollars on the entire system and installation, I would want to recoup some of that cost.

* Alpine 9887 CD head unit with remote control
* Focal front midrange & high set
* Focal front door speaker set
* Focal rear deck speakers
* ARC Audio sub woofer ( *Custom made stealth enclosure looks OEM)
* (2) ARC Audio amps
* Additional distribution block

I am asking $18,500 O.B.O. for it with the stock stereo, and want to make sure she goes to a home that appreciates her. Essentially this is the car for someone looking for an almost perfect car that they can get into and not have to put any money into to update, because I already did that. I politely ask all of the 'book value' people to go elsewhere and complain, as I know it is above the controversial book values, but most nice cars are. Plus, bottom line is that I am selling it for what it will take to make it worth selling, or I will just keep her stored. I love the car, I just never drive it and am looking to get something a bit more exotic, hence the sale. Bottom line is that if you are serious, come see the car and inspect it. You will buy it.

Thank you, and I appreciate your time! :thumbsup2:

Back