• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 2 center consoles

SOLD - First center console for sale has been trimmed to fit a double din head unit, and is in excellent condition. $300 plus shipping (THIS ONE IS SOLD)

SOLD - Second center console has been custom modified to fit a double din and gauges. $275 plus shipping - SOLD

Please send me a DM if you are interested or have any questions. Update: The Double Din has been sold. The Double din with the cut out for the gauges is still available.

Last edited:
Very uncool seller

After ignoring my PM for two days (I provided my cell number) I get a PM at 5am this morning which said he was still selling and was holding for me - I responded By sending payment at 2:00pm - he returned my money 10 minutes later as I had Not “responded” fast enough and he took the next in line- his choice of course - but uncool

You forgot to mention that I sent you two emails yesterday at 10:00 am, neither of which you responded to. I gave you over 24 hours to respond and heard nothing, so I moved on to the next buyer in line.
Very uncool seller

After ignoring my PM for two days (I provided my cell number) I get a PM at 5am this morning which said he was still selling and was holding for me - I responded By sending payment at 2:00pm - he returned my money 10 minutes later as I had Not “responded” fast enough and he took the next in line- his choice of course - but uncool

Apology

Just went back and looked in my spam folder and saw two emails from NYCNSX

Sorry I went of the PM, so it definitely was my own fault

Rich

Back