• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 91-01 Wings West Side skirts - Pickup only in NJ

Up for sale is a set of Wings West (style) side skirts that will fit a 91-01 that are painted Spa yellow. These are available for pickup only in North Brunswick, NJ for $500. It has been brought to my attention that these are likely OEM side skirts modified to look like WW side skirts. WW look with OEM quality fitment.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but these look like 91-01 side skirts that have been modified with a vent similar to the WW skirts. I remember there was a member who used to do this years ago.

Best part is that these fit perfect like OEM.

You may be correct, I am not 100% sure. What I can confirm is that the fitment is perfect and OEM like.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but these look like 91-01 side skirts that have been modified with a vent similar to the WW skirts. I remember there was a member who used to do this years ago.

Best part is that these fit perfect like OEM.

Any pic of these on the car? I have actual WW side skirts and they fit like crap.

Back