• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: '93 Acura Legend LS Sedan....324,101 miles....$1,699 OBO!! CLEAN!!

SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!

Hey gang! We bought a new Acura RL for my father and now I am helping him sell his 1993 Acura Legend LS Sedan. It has 324,101 miles...yes, miles. He drives over 100 miles per day, sometimes more. All maintenance done by Acura certified techs, with a log of maintenance done. He maintained the car very well, changed the transmission fluid every couple of oil changes, and uses all Honda replacement parts when things wear out. It is Cashmere Beige in color with matching leather, and is an automatic. Every couple of years he would freshen up the front with fresh paint as it got peppered, and he just had everything from the front doors forward painted, so the car looks much more fresh now. There is some of the signature 'Honda / Acura rust' on the rear quarters that you would expect after this many miles in the Midwest. We are a Honda and Acura family, and have had several go over 250,000 miles because we take care of our cars very well. The only known annoyance right now is that the radio amp may be going as it will play fine for a while and then crackle after 10 minutes or so. We are only asking $1,699 OBO, and need the car out of here ASAP, as we need the space. The car is located in Fishers, Indiana at my house. Thank you! Have a great day!

PicturesJune2008093.jpg

PicturesJune2008092.jpg

PicturesJune2008099.jpg

PicturesJune2008101.jpg

PicturesJune2008102.jpg

PicturesJune2008098.jpg

Last edited:
Back