• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fs: Advan model 5, kw v3, work vs xx leather/cf interior firesale

Status
Not open for further replies.

myw

Legendary Member
for those who have purchased from me, PLEASE take the time to update the iTrader and/or buyer/seller feedback; i am trying to make this as fast and easy for buyers to receive their parts ASAP.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/itrader.php?u=25591
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/174440-MYW-GREAT-seller!!!!-GREAT-experience!!

THANK YOU NSXPRIME!

Text Changes
-with great sadness, it looks like my nsx dream will not be happening as i have moved onto the p-car scene.

so here goes; i'm sure the cdn members know that i have been collecting parts for the past while so here goes.

i will be updating this list within the week depending upon how much time i have to go into the garage, basement, office to take pictures and/or recall everything that i have.

my loss is your gain, I have paid very very close attention to the nsx owners price habits having been here on prime for years; so i have priced everything to ensure a quick and easy sale.
+for those who have purchased from me, PLEASE take the time to update the iTrader and/or buyer/seller feedback; i am trying to make this as fast and easy for buyers to receive their parts ASAP.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/itrader.php?u=25591
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/174440-MYW-GREAT-seller!!!!-GREAT-experience!!

-nevertheless, all reasonable offers will be considered as new car is coming.
+THANK YOU NSXPRIME!
===================================================================================
-1) work vsxx - gloss black. 17x8 +30, 18x9 +38. fronts are R disk (BBK friendly 1.5 inch lip), rears are A-disk (2.5 inch lip). the lips are in excellent condition and the faces i had refinished brand new gloss black (these are the wheels in my avatar). since being in my possession, these wheels have NEVER been mounted and they even come professionally mounted and balanced WITH TIRES that have PLENTY of meat (8/32). these are a very classy aggressive look, MINT, new condition. $2000 OBO (will need to goto garage to take recall which tires they are). prefer local pickup in toronto as these are heavy with tires on them.
+with great sadness, i have moved onto the p-car scene.
-2) advan avs model 5 17x8 +45 , 18x10 +45 (2 fronts are bronze (MINT), rears are silver (could use refinishing). these are the PERFECT nsx sizes that everyone seems to want (these are the exact same sizes of synth19 17/18 setup). with spacers you have full flexibility to achieve the look you want accommodating whatever height your car is at. BBK friendly. no bends, no cracks, all caps + screws. packaged and read to ship/pickup.
shipping in canada is ~ $100 in canada and approx $150 in USA since i can ship from within the usa next time i direct my commercials for the hotels in niagara falls (i am there a few times a year for various clients during all summers)
2500$ OBO - pictures uploading below.
+my loss is your gain, i have priced everything to ensure a quick and easy sale.
-3) advan avs model 5 17x7 +50, 18x9+40 (2 fronts are bronze (MINT), one rear is bronze (good condition) and the other silver one needs refinishing). with spacers you have full flexibility to achieve the look you want accommodating whatever height your car is at; i am not sure if these are BBK friendly as i can't recall anyone on prime mounting 17x7 fronts with a BBK. no bends, no cracks, all caps + screws. prefer local pickup (but can ship at buyers expense - shipping in canada is ~ $100 in canada and approx $150 in USA since i can ship from within the usa next time i direct my commercials for the hotels in niagara falls (i am there a few times a year for various clients during all summers)
$2000 OBO - will take more pictures later this week
+nevertheless, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS will be considered as i am happily loving the 911 :)
-4) kwv3 - BRAND NEW in box never opened. 2000$ OBO.
+here goes....
-5) automation nsx pedals BRAND NEW - black anodized, fully loaded with every option imagine able. 150$ OBO
+ALL SOLD THANK YOU PRIME!!!!!!!!!!
- i will be back later to unload a set of 17/18 and 18/19 set of advan model 5s later this year :)
-will update this thread tomorrow to include interior and exterior parts, complete with pictures.
ITEMS INCLUDE:
- replica fibreglass garage kite 2002+ 3 piece rear splats for 91-01 nsx BRAND NEW
- gt-1 ebay side skirts BRAND NEW
- black leather red stitching, e-brake boot, shift boob, arm rest (1991-1993), side sills leathers BRAND NEW
- genuine oem ACURA TYPE R black leather red stitching 5-speed shift knob (for 5 speed nsxs)
- tamoske GREY carbon fibre centre console, nav pod (with bracket), with matching grey CF door trim pieces
+THANK YOU PRIMEEEE

* A FEW BASIC NOTES.*
- ALL AGREED UPON FINAL SALES PRICES IF PAID THROUGH PAYPAL, BUYER IS TO ADD PAYPAL FEE OR PAY THROUGH PAYPAL GIFT.
- ALMOST ALL ITEMS have had very reasonable offers; close to or exactly at my asking price. if i ignore your offer, then someone has likely picked it up.
-will update tomorrow in full.
+local pickup in GTA/richmond hill. some cdn prime members have been over to my place and can vouch that i am the type of owner that keeps everything in MINT condition and takes full care of everything that i own.
-local pickup in GTA/richmond hill. some cdn prime members have been over to my place and can vouch that i am the type of owner that keeps everything in MINT condition and take care of everything that i own.
+-SHIPPING in canada PLEASE CONTACT ME, greyhound is very inexpensive.
-SHIPPING in USA we would have to be via UPS from toronto, approx postal code M1S 1B1. duty/taxes/insurance may be added at buyers expense.
-FRAGILE ITEMS will be shipped CAREFULLY and i will be sending complete photos of the packing process, as i have read my share of buyer/seller shipping damage stories heron prime.
*TRACKING WILL BE PURCHASED ON/ALL SHIPPED ITEMS FOR PEACE OF MIND FOR BOTH THE BUYER/SELLER*

thank you

-Michael
+pm and/or email works no problem [email protected]

Michael

===================================================================================

with great sadness, i have moved onto the p-car scene.

my loss is your gain, i have priced everything to ensure a quick and easy sale.

nevertheless, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS will be considered as i am happily loving the 911 :)

here goes....

ALL SOLD THANK YOU PRIME!!!!!!!!!!
- i will be back later to unload a set of 17/18 and 18/19 set of advan model 5s later this year :)

THANK YOU PRIMEEEE

* A FEW BASIC NOTES.*
- ALL AGREED UPON FINAL SALES PRICES IF PAID THROUGH PAYPAL, BUYER IS TO ADD PAYPAL FEE OR PAY THROUGH PAYPAL GIFT.
- ALMOST ALL ITEMS have had very reasonable offers; close to or exactly at my asking price. if i ignore your offer, then someone has likely picked it up.

local pickup in GTA/richmond hill. some cdn prime members have been over to my place and can vouch that i am the type of owner that keeps everything in MINT condition and takes full care of everything that i own.

-SHIPPING in canada PLEASE CONTACT ME, greyhound is very inexpensive.
-SHIPPING in USA we would have to be via UPS from toronto, approx postal code M1S 1B1. duty/taxes/insurance may be added at buyers expense.
-FRAGILE ITEMS will be shipped CAREFULLY and i will be sending complete photos of the packing process, as i have read my share of buyer/seller shipping damage stories heron prime.
*TRACKING WILL BE PURCHASED ON/ALL SHIPPED ITEMS FOR PEACE OF MIND FOR BOTH THE BUYER/SELLER*

thank you

pm and/or email works no problem [email protected]

Michael

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 5,119
  • pedals.jpg
    pedals.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 4,389
  • skirts.JPG
    skirts.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 4,378
  • wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 5,414
  • workVSXX.JPG
    workVSXX.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 4,409
  • 2005oemHID.JPG
    2005oemHID.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 4,114
  • cfNavPodWithBracket.jpg
    cfNavPodWithBracket.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4,146
  • greyCfConsole.jpg
    greyCfConsole.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 4,153
  • momoTunerWheelSparco.jpg
    momoTunerWheelSparco.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4,135
  • nrgShortHub.jpg
    nrgShortHub.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 4,126
  • shark2Antenna.jpg
    shark2Antenna.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4,109
  • silverCF.jpg
    silverCF.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4,144
  • typeRknobBoots.jpg
    typeRknobBoots.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 4,888
  • nsxGarageKiteRearDiffuser.jpg
    nsxGarageKiteRearDiffuser.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 4,014
  • spacroController.jpg
    spacroController.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3,913
  • leather1.jpg
    leather1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 4,648
  • leather2.jpg
    leather2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 3,910
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 3,675
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,072
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2,026
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,037
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2,065
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 373
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,990
Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD + SHIPPED - THANK YOU NSX PRIME .
----------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUSLY *SOLD* ITEMS - shipped/delivered items include

-new nsx chrome badging + *SOLD*
-new itr oem shift knob + 3 new rolls of red stitching + *SOLD*
-new silver+red engraved 5-spd ball shift knob *SOLD*
-new all interior leather peices *SOLD*
-new kw v3 *SOLD*
-new aluminum black anodized coolant tank *SOLD*
-new grey cf interior kit *SOLD*
-new momo/nrg/sparco steering wheel kit *SOLD*
-new shark antenna *SOLD*
-new autovation pedals *SOLD*
-new gt1 duraflex side skirts *SOLD*
-new garage kite rear splats *SOLD*
-new 2002+ retractable licence plate bracket (corvette z06 requires slight modification) *SOLD*
-oem hids 2002+ *SOLD*
-advan avs 5 17/18 8/10" *SOLD*
-works 17/18 8/10" wheels *SOLD*
-advan avs 5 17/18 7/9" *SOLD*
-set 4 oem advan avs model 5 center caps *SOLD*
-new F1 LIGHT for rear valence -*SOLD*

ALL SOLD THANK YOU NSX PRIME !

attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!!
attachment.php

SOLD!!!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!!!
attachment.php

SOLD!!!!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!
attachment.php

SOLD!!!
attachment.php

SOLD!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

SOLD!!!

Attachments

• frontLeft.jpg
    frontLeft.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,777
  • frontOffest.jpg
    frontOffest.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,771
  • frontRight.jpg
    frontRight.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,768
  • RearBronze.jpg
    RearBronze.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,764
  • rearOffsets.jpg
    rearOffsets.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,759
  • rearSilver.jpg
    rearSilver.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,755
  • thread.jpg
    thread.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,579
Last edited:
monthly BUMP.

- SOLD + SHIPPED2nd set of 17/18 ADVANS
- SOLD ALL advan model 5 caps.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5,019
Last edited:
b-b-b-bump!

there has to be a
- 2002+ owner that want would see the awesomeness in a retractable front licence plate

Last edited:
canadian boxing day bump!
- ALL advan model 5 center caps SOLD
- 2002+ nsx retractable licence plate SOLD

happy holidays brothers.

Last edited:
new years bump. some more new parts added. EVERYTHING BRAND NEW

FINAL available items are...

- nsx badging
- F1 rear light.

everything else GONE!!!

Last edited:
2 very small items remaining (photos in top post) !

1) F1 LIGHT for rear valence - brand new never installed but i did take it out of the wrapper, itll be shipped back in its original wrapping. EVERYTHING BRAND NEW
$10 OBO

2) NSX BADGING - brand new never installed in its original wrapper. EVERYTHING BRAND NEW
$10 OBO
F1 LIGHT - AVAILABLE

bump

1) NSX BADGING SOLD THANK YOU PRIME

2) F1 light FINAL ITEM AVAILABLE

Last edited:
ALL SOLD THANK YOU PRIME.

will be back later to sell a set of 17/18 & 18/19 advan model 5s at typical myw pricing!

THANK YOU PRIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back