• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: complete NSX suspension for driver side front corner...MUST GO!!

This is an extra set of NSX suspension pieces that I have sitting around my house. I bought extras for a project, and no longer need these. Still assembled and ready to be installed. Will sell all as one piece and you can either take what you need and sell the rest, or just install it as it sits. I am not sure where to start, so I will put it up for what I paid at $300 OR BEST OFFER for everything!! I am open to offers and must sell this stuff now. Let me know! :)

4477MVC-003F.JPG

**** JUST UPDATED WITH NEW SUPER LOW PRICE!!!! ****

Last edited:
Come on guys!! I just updated this with a new price of only $300 or best offer!! This is a steal!!

PM sent.

Thanks
Tim

Bump....after having multiple people say they were sending a check that never arrived, and then those people falling off the face of the Earth when I tried to PM them to find out why, this is getting frustrating. This is a heck of a deal on a bunch of parts that are usually super expensive to buy new. So...please....if you are a serious buyer, lets get this deal done. Thank you.

Back