• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust FS: Gruppe N Exhaust (Dali Gruppe M Clone) Gently Used

tof

Experienced Member
This exhaust system is in nearly new condition. It was installed a few months ago by the previous owner of the car and has perhaps a bit over a thousand miles on it.

The exhaust system weighs less than 19 pounds and connects directly to the oem flex tubes, eliminating the cats. So you would be replacing over 85 pounds of oem exhaust system.

"Gruppe N" stainless exhaust for 1991-1996 normally aspirated NSX. Gruppe M clone built by Dali Racing to Gruppe M specs. Exhaust sounds awsome and looks great. Welds are first rate. Uses two Magnaflow mufflers. All stainless. Minimal to no drone. (I don't have an engine cover.)

I drove the car comfortably from Dallas to Long Beach, MS and never found the sound intrusive or annoying. Listened to my ipod all the way. Nice throaty deep sound at idle...rising to a wail when you get on it up in the higher RPM range. I've received many complements.

I don't have any way to record the sound so please don't ask. Google might turn up something.

Looking to go up-market so this system has to go.

New these run $950 plus shipping. I will let it go for $800 carefully packed and shipped within the lower 48. And no paypal fee. Metal (copper?) gaskets and stainless nuts, washers, and bolts included. You will need two new nut/bolt/washer sets. Two of the bolts broke during uninstall. The rest are all fine. I will offer a reduced price on this system for anyone who comes and picks it up or who can meet me within an hour of Gulfport, MS.

Click for details on the Dali web site...http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2465

S_top full.jpg

S_bottom.jpg

S_welds.jpg

Check the link below to view the previous owner's car-for-sale ad. Lots of pics of the system installed on the car:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141171

Last edited:
Still available, still mint.

Great sound. Light weight. Quality construction. What more could you want at this price?

This isn't going to get any cheaper. I am in no hurry to sell and this is already a teriffic price for this exhaust since it includes shipping and paypal fees.

Back