• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: JRZ RS Suspension w top mount w Hyperco 450/550 w helper springs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near brand new JRZ RS w top mount. About 500 street miles. Double adjustable rebound and bound. Hyperco Spring rates are 450 and 550 with helper springs. It comes w JRZ monoball top plates.

New set w top plates are over $4500 plus cost of springs and helpers. This is a fantastic deal for your NSX street or track use. Very compliant and rides better than stock. Absolutely one of the best dampers on the market. These are on different level than KW v3 and obviously on different planet than BC or Bilstein prducts. If you are in the scene of motorsport, you know for dampers, you get what you pay for. Valvings of these dampers are just so good.

This is the information about the dampers. It is one of the best damper. If you do any HPDE, you understand what this is. I had Niguel Motors put these on during the service of my car and had Darren at Westend alignment do alignment.
Drove it for 500 miles, then i took it off to sell the car.

Absolutely amazing ride quality without being harsh and transformed the car into a razor sharp nimble machine.

Description from the manufacturer:
The RS & RS Pro shock absorbers have been developed from many years of professional racing experience by JRZ. The RS & RS Pro feature many of the same features as the full featured racing dampers intended for the dual purpose street driven & club racing vehicle.
JRZ RS Suspension System:
The RS damper allows for external adjustment of both the rebound and compression functions of the damper. The RS dampers are double adjustable allowing precision adjustment of both low speed compression and rebound. The RS does not utilize a separate canister. The RS has both the rebound and compression adjustments on the damper itself with twelve adjustable settings.

I never tracked my nsx with these dampers. Car was sold and I have no use for them.

Shipping only to 48 CONUS states.
SELLING PRICE = $3300 This is near brand new guys! Shipping $100 should cover most 46 CONUS states. Paypal or local pick up. Located SOCAL

Attachments

• IMG_9633.jpg
    IMG_9633.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_9634.jpg
    IMG_9634.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_9635.jpg
    IMG_9635.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_9636.jpg
    IMG_9636.jpg