• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Keyless Entry System (New)

This is a brand new aftermarket Keyless Entry system that is direct plug and play using the factory connector. No cutting of wires necessary. Maintain the value of your NSX

It's literally a 15-20 minute installation for the basic features:
Remote Lock and Unlock
Arm and Disarm of your factory alarm.

It also comes with the optional parking light flash confirmation and remote trunk release. These two features are NOT plug and play but can be done by tapping two wires additional wires. Detailed PDF Instructions in the links below. Please download the correct version as 91/92 is different from 93-03.

The great thing about this unit is that you get all the benefits of a modern keyless system without having to cut any of your factory wires. Maintain the value of your car by keeping all your factory wires intact.

Be sure to verify that your factory alarm works. After locking with the key, the LED on the driver's door should flash.

Installation Instructions for 91/92:

Installation Instructions for 93-03:

Here are some pics of the unit and a video of the same unit installed in my 99. Please note, I have the optional flashing lights and trunk release connected.

$260 shipped in the US.

PM me your model year if interested.

IMG_20200916_214444.jpg
IMG_20200916_214344.jpg
IMG_20200916_214320.jpg

Video of Installation

Last edited:
How do I verify my factory alarm works?

Roll down your window then lock the door with the key. The LED on the door should flash quickly then after about 20 seconds slowly. If you reach in and unlock the door using the button or pop the hood or something the horn will honk and lights flash. Disarm by unlocking the door with the key.

Hi, I’m in vista Ca 92083. Please let me know how much to ship it here, I don’t know where you are? Thanks you for your time and help on this. Take care.

Anthony N
Please private messsage me to see what we can do for this.

Take care,

Anthony

Hi, I’m in vista Ca 92083. Please let me know how much to ship it here, I don’t know where you are? Thanks you for your time and help on this. Take care.

Anthony N
Please private messsage me to see what we can do for this.

Take care,

Anthony

You're too new for PMs. Sent you an email.

Back