• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Magna Audio 1400W Amp + Memphis 10" Subwoofer, like new/dirt cheap

FS: Magna Audio 1400W Amp + Memphis 10" Subwoofer.

Like new in perfect condition, subwoofer box included, asking $120 local pick up only please (Southern California)

Pics does not do it justice, the amp looks really impressive in person, extremely shinning in chrome.

Here are the specs for the amp:

MAGNA AUDIO MG-2552
2 CHANNEL BRIDGEABLE POWER AMPLIFIER
1400 WATT MAX POWER
225 WATTS X 2 CHANNELS (@ 2 OHMS)
150 WATTS X 2 CHANNEL (@ 4 OHMS)
500 WATTS X 1 CHANNEL BRIDGED
VARIABLE HIGH PASS / LOW PASS
VARIABLE BASS BOOSTER
2 OHM STABLE
HIGH AND LOW LEVEL INPUTS
GAIN CONTROL POWER INDICATION
GOLD PLATED RCA JACKS

I do not have the spec for the Memphis 10" sub, it is 04 model should be this one:
http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/products/details.asp?id=41

amp.jpg

Asking price is $120 for everything. Again local pick up only please.

Was it ever installed in the NSX? esp. the sub...if so, where was it located?

Onsoku said:
Was it ever installed in the NSX? esp. the sub...if so, where was it located?

This was never installed in the NSX, it was installed in my Supra.

It will work with NSX, I guarantee that or I will take them back. These are quality items, the sub is only 10" which will give you a ton of more bass and flexiblity of mounting it in the trunk or on the passenger foot rest area. It will work in conjunction with stock amp. you can set it up anyway you like and use the stock amp to power just the speakers, and new amp to power the subwoorfers.

You can even go with much larger subwoofers in the future, the amp have way more than enough power.

I have hold these two items for two buyers so far, both back out and never showed up to meet. They are still available.

Still $100 for everything, I am located in Southern Cal, prefer local buyer.

nsxsupra said:
This was never installed in the NSX, it was installed in my Supra.

It will work with NSX, I guarantee that or I will take them back. These are quality items, the sub is only 10" which will give you a ton of more bass and flexiblity of mounting it in the trunk or on the passenger foot rest area. It will work in conjunction with stock amp. you can set it up anyway you like and use the stock amp to power just the speakers, and new amp to power the subwoorfers.

You can even go with much larger subwoofers in the future, the amp have way more than enough power.

I have hold these two items for two buyers so far, both back out and never showed up to meet. They are still available.

Still $100 for everything, I am located in Southern Cal, prefer local buyer.

will the box fit in an NSX though? if so, i'll take it!

Brian2by2 said:
will the box fit in an NSX though? if so, i'll take it!

Sure it will fit in the trunk, if you want to mount it in the foot rest area, you need to have another box custom made.

New price, just want to move it out of my garage.

$60 for everything. Southern Cal local pick up only please.

I will not consider shipping, otherwise it would have been sold long ago at $120. Good luck finding anything similar quality for less than $400.

nsxsupra said:

I will not consider shipping, otherwise it would have been sold long ago at $120. Good luck finding anything similar quality for less than $400.

Are you in Beverly Hills for anything? work? play? Whatever? I am out of town, but I would pay you and and have it sit there till I get down there. :confused:

michael666 said:
Are you in Beverly Hills for anything? work? play? Whatever? I am out of town, but I would pay you and and have it sit there till I get down there. :confused:

Sorry, It is about an hour away from me. I am in OC, the furthest I am willing to go is Carson/Torrance.

um.... i dont think mounting a sub in the trunk of an nsx is going to do you much good with the engine and two panes of glass in between you and the sub. i really doubt this sub will fit anywhere inside the nsx easily.

I'm in Westminster. Do you still have this? Where are you?

Back