• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Many NA1 Parts

Hi Everyone - I'm new here but not new to Honda's and Acura's. I've been posting on HT for years and some Northern California locals have met me. I do a lot of track time in my Integra type R, too (mainly speedsf and trackmasters events).

I finally picked up a 92 NSX and it came with some extra parts and I bought some parts in a lot recently to refurbish the one I bought.

Here's the long list:

-NA1 USDM Gauge Cluster - 56k miles - fantastic condition - SOLD
-NA1 USDM Catalytic Converters - used to pass smog in August 2017 - $300 shipped
-Berlina black hood - $500 shipped. (Needs moderate refinishing/repaint)
-OEM 92 springs - $100 shipped
-OEM 92 struts - $195 shipped
-Racing Brake Rear Calipers and brackets for NA1 - $200 shipped (as shown, no pads or additional mounting hardware other than the NSX-specific brackets)
-NA1 Fidanza/Dali Racing Lightweight Flywheel 7lbs 5oz - New, never used. $295 shipped
-Radio Antenna Wiring Harness - wires and connectors from the head unit to the antenna. $49 shipped

All items can be seen in northern california - i'm 10 mins south of SF airport.

PM or text me on 415 694 984three if interested. Happy to send all the pics you need.

Hood will ship freight.

I use freightquote.com to ship freight door-to-door. Seems like a decent service so far.

Thanks-

Alan

SOLD ITEMS:

-NA1 GPW OEM Rear wing and brakelight - 7.9/10 condition. Two nicks in paint, otherwise a nice polish and wax and this will look great. $695 shipped
-91-94 exhaust with the oval tips with the vents/slats in the tips - very good shape, no rust - SOLD
-Front left and right axles - SOLD
-Driver side GPW head light cover/shroud - Good condition - needs no refinishing- SOLD
-Taitec GTLW Exhaust - very good condition. 18lbs. Comes with silencers - SOLD
-Steering wheel airbag- very good shape - SOLD
-Steering wheel clockspring - SOLD
-GPW front upper bumper - SOLD
-GPW Lower bumper - SOLD
-Beat up steering wheel. Wheel only (missing horn button and cruise controls) - SOLD
GPW Rear bumper - needs refinishing - SOLD
GPW front upper bumper - SOLD (good condition but needs refinishing)
Driver and Passenger side Carbon Fiber pop up headlight covers/shrouds - SOLD - one has damage on the edges

View attachment 149444IMG_4192.jpgIMG_4270.jpgIMG_4548.jpgIMG_4405.jpgIMG_4557.jpgIMG_4205.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the rear brake calipers. What rotors are they compatible with? And do they include / or need a parking brake caliper?

I can ship just about anywhere. Yes, the rear brake calipers are still for sale.

Here is what is left:

-NA1 USDM Catalytic Converters - used to pass smog in August 2017 - $300 shipped
-Berlina black hood - $500 shipped. (Needs moderate refinishing/repaint)
-OEM 92 springs - $100 shipped
-OEM 92 struts - $195 shipped
-Racing Brake Rear Calipers and brackets for NA1 - $200 shipped (as shown, no pads or additional mounting hardware other than the NSX-specific brackets)
-NA1 Fidanza/Dali Racing Lightweight Flywheel 7lbs 5oz - New, never used. $295 shipped
-Radio Antenna Wiring Harness - wires and connectors from the head unit to the antenna. $49 shipped

Back