• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS - NA1 NSX-R seats (located overseas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD - NA1 NSX-R Seats (Located overseas) MORE PHOTOS 56K warning - updated - on hold

Update 3/11/2008

SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!! To a lucky NSX owner in Canada !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: These are shipping tomorrow.

Thank you all for the interests - been a very interesting experience selling these and getting shipping quotes - CRAZY amount of enquiries and interests - you NSX owners are a passionate bunch!!!

Update 1/11/2008

final measurements and weight below:

Driver seat:
Height =99cm; width (across the shoulders being the widest part) = 64cm; depth (bottom) = 60cm
Weight = 13.6kg

Passenger seat:
Height = 99cm; width (across the shoulders again) = 64cm; depth (bottom) = 60cm
weight = 11.6kg

packed and ready to go to new owner!!
DSC01120.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

Update:

Okay, I've been getting crazy amounts of PMs and emails (over 50 now) and am still replying to them from last night - I have really struggled to get good pricing for shipping (probably because I don't actually have an account with anyone so having to rely on friend's of friends to get quotes.)

I've now decided to hold the seats for a particular forum member (with good feedback history) and with the ability to sort out shipping from his end (which is nice and easy for me) - I am taking this offer as a priority first - if it falls through I will get back to the rest of you.

My sincere apologies for those that are really keen - never knew there would be such interests for these seats ! It's been crazy!!!

p.s. a few of you have asked, I don't know whether the electrics still work on the seat rail (right hand side) - and the rails are Genuine OEM Honda NSX-R.

Hi all

I have a pair of NA1 (I believe 1993) NSX-R red suede seats for sale. I have had these seats for a couple of years now and have never owned a NSX.

I bought these with the intention of putting them in an EK9 Civic, which I did, but have now sold the civic and no longer require these seats. Was going to keep them as a collectable, but have decided now to pass them on.

Condition:

- Suede - no rips or tears BUT THEY ARE VERY FADED !!!! VERY!!!. Also quite dirty in terms of quite a lot of stains and marks on them (they were like this when I got them).

- Foam - very good condition - still nice and soft and plush.

- Shell - is in very good condition - in used condition of course, but not cracked or broken - few minor marks on the shells. All bolt and mounting holes in perfect condition.

- Stickers under the shell - all intact and readable.

- Rails - includes all the rails (RHD of course, so electrict on this side) - not adjustable for the passenger left hand seat. (EDIT: I took a better look at the rails yesterday and it seems to me that you can actually run the electric driver rail on the left hand side also - all you have to do is swap the seatbelt receptical on the opposite side - the rails itself is symmetrical and works on both driver and passenger - the only difference between the two rails is the side that the seat belt receptical is bolted onto - which can be swapped) - so basically you can have a LHD electric slider also.

- Includes seatbelt stalks of course. Basically full bolt in seats.

Only a couple of really bad photo for now when I first got them - I've actually cleaned them up a bit more since those photos were taken. I will put up more photos later on.

13112006128.jpg

here's the seat in a civic:
17122006190.jpg

17122006191.jpg

17122006192.jpg

Now location:

These seats are located in Auckland, New Zealand.
Just in case you guys don't know where this is, it's next to Australia - it's the country that made the film Lord of the Rings.

I am happy to arrange shipping - although I have no idea how much it would be - or you can arrange with fedex or UPS (or whichever postal service you prefer) to have these picked up - or I can drop them off at the local depo and you can take care of the shipping on your end.

Given the locality and the very used condition of these seats I am not looking to get much for them. Well, I don't actually know what they are worth to be honest, so I'll just throw a figure up for now, if it's overpriced, let me know !!!

ASKING + SHIPPING for both, including all rails, mounting bolts, seatbelt stalks ect.

SO WHO AM I??

Okay, I am not here to scam any one - and I know how this can read given that I am a first time poster - but that car behind the seats is mine. I frequent a lot of the M3 forums under the same name:

here I am on m3forums.net
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/member.php?u=37265
and my iTrader rating on this forum:
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/itrader.php?u=37265

This is me on a New Zealand Honda forum
http://nzhondas.com/forum/members/m3_power.html
Click on the feedback tab to see my iTrader feedback.

And here's me again on a popular NZ 'ebay' like internet trading page:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=367288&page=0
click on the feedback tab to see my feedbacks.

As you can see I am an honest trader and have 100% feedback on all the above pages.

Feel free to email me - [email protected]
or PM me .... on any of the above forums or here.

Thank you for reading

TOM

Okay .... have been flooded with PMs already about these with 2 very serious offers.

What I'll do is I will weigh the seats tonight (with the rails) and figure out a rough dimension for them in a box so those that want to take care of their own shipping arrangements can get quotes locally.

I will reply to those that want a shipping quote as soon as possible.

Thank you for all the interests.

Cheers

Tom

Heaps more photos:

Both together:
DSC01044.jpg

ResizeofDSC01070.jpg

Right hand side:
DSC01046.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

ResizeofDSC01065.jpg