• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: New Topspeed Titanium Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Name: Jason

I have for sale a new unused Topspeed titanium exhaust for the NSX.

This was ordered without the blue cannisters.

Per Topspeed:

"NSX 91-96 / 97-05 Dual Canister Catback Exhaust System with Dual 89mm Tips*

Please Check Bottom Special Note:

Made of100% Full Titanium with TIG welding and mandrel pipe bending * includes bolts, gaskets, and clamps*

Each canister is about 24" long and 4" in diameter.

Stock exhaust = 44 lbs |*Top Speed PRO-1 Titanium exhaust = 12 lbs

32 lbs weight reduction*

PERFECT, easy-to-install bolt-on fitment!Very deep, aggressive tone without any rasp or cabin drone!*70% weight reduction compared with stock exhaust!

Special Note:*To use this Titanium Exhaust to fit*97-05 NSX Must use this Extension Adapter Pipe kit to fit."

I am asking $1750

20220726_122014.jpg

Dear Janson
Is this Exhaust still available....
Thanks for your Support....
Eric

So, thanks for your Support....
Now, i‘m from Switzerland....
Homeaddress:
Erich Dörr
Spiezstrasse 50
3645 Gwatt
Switzerland
Is it possible for you to let me know the shipping costs, thank you....
Thanks for your Support
Best Regards
Erich

Hello, yes it sure is!

It's a great exhaust. Great sounding and a good way to really help lighten the heavy back end of the nsx. It'll be tough to find a titanium piece cheaper too.
Hello Jason, Is the adapter for 97-05's included? If so, would you be interested in $1400 shipped to 42303? Thank you in advance

Hello,

The exhaust did not come with the 97+ adapters originally, but those can easily be found and purchased else where.

The box is 48" x 22" x 14" with an estimated total weight of 31 lbs. It would be shipped from South Barrington, IL 60010.

Feel free to get an estimated cost of shipping, otherwise I'll gladly meet up with anyone in the Chicagoland area. Or if you know someone that's going to Nsxpo this year, they can bring it with.

Thanks

Hi Jason,

I sent you a PM, but maybe you did not see it. I'm interested and located in WI, so could pick up directly. Is there a better way to get in contact? You can PM me back if you don't want to post it up publicly. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back