• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Nsx Parts – cleaning the garage

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while since I have been on Prime as my kart racing and work has left me little free time. However as we enter winter and season end I am in the process of cleaning up my storage/basement and garage:

<s>JDM dark taillights - 2 Right passenger sides (one is brand new) ($100.00 each)</s>SOLD

<s>JDM dark taillights -1 Left driver side. </s> SOLD

<s>This one has a small crack from a can of window cleaner that fell out of my detailing bag when removing from the trunk. URGH… I ordered a new left but got a right side from Chris at SOS by mistake. But never had the chance to exchange or mount so selling all of them. I was told from a few restoration and plastic repair companies that this can be repaired fairly easily, but I really have little time with racing on the weekends to work on any projects, so I rather sell them since its been sitting for sometime. ($50.00)

*Will do a complete combo package for the JDM dark taillights $200.00 for all*</s> SOLD

<s>Pop up Headlights - glass assembly ($100.00 for both)</s> SOLD

Authentic Mugen Steering wheel with Mugen Horn button ($300.00 obo). Bought new, one owner, excellent condition no cracks, scratches or damage.

Kakimoto SS Exhaust System: Used for about 1500 miles had resonators installed inline to eliminate the droning effect during highway cruising. Bought in Japan new during my yearly visit, great condition overall. I have the cut out sections if some one wanted to re-weld them back in. ($650.00 obo)

Shipping and insurance are paid by the buyer. Payment is Paypal, Cash (local only), bank check, and money order. I prefer shipping within the continental US, but will work with buyer to make other arrangements. I will most likely use UPS or USPS, (not sure about the exhaust due to size). For pictures or more information please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking !!

Hello everyone,

The taillights and headlight assembly have been sold. Thanks for all the inquiry and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I do have the wheel and exhaust still available.

Thanks.

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Back