• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Status Carbon Kevlar Seats w/ NSX-R Power Rails + More NSX-R Parts

Like new (~700 miles, most from one trip) STATUS Racing carbon kevlar seats (closest to OEM NSX-R I could find) covered in 3M-Scotchguard protected red alcantra fabric. These were a special order set and have the big "STATUS" embroidered text omitted from the fabric. The standard black plastic harness loops were also refinished in red to more closely resemble the NSX-R seats.

The seats are mounted to a set of NSX-R/NSX-S power sliding rails (I think they may be the only set in the country - I was the first to order from SoS), making them a bolt-in fit for any NSX, retaining all the factory seatbelt mounting points.

I've removed them from my car as we decided to put the interior back to black (as it was deemed too "boy-racerish" in the car from the feedback we got). While they were fairly comfortable, they weren't ideal for me when combined with the NSX-R suspension (I'm still recovering from a herniated C6/C7 disc). The NSX-R suspension rightfully has the reputation for being ultra stiff - the combo of it and the seats was too much for my neck.

Asking $4400 shipped anywhere in the US; comparable replacement cost is about $5000-$5500 and 3-4 months wait.

seats1.jpg

seats2.jpg

seats3.jpg

I've also got like new OEM red carpeting (complete set) with two sets of custom matching floormats (no logo, as per NSX-R) available for $1000.

Also, I've got the true NSX-R MOMO steering wheel (new, never used) for $700, complete with horn button kit. A MOMO steering hub is available for $50 or the SoS recommended Taitec hub for $300. Again, never used - just unboxed to drool over.

For someone willing to pick it up, I've got the Taitec CF NSX-R hood from my 2004, converted to work with the new style headlamps. $1000 firm; compare to $2300 + conversion costs (as it was for me) or the $4000 for the Procar piece on my 2005. I don't have a box big enough and wouldn't begin to know what freight company to deal with so I CAN NOT SHIP THIS.

Ryan

Seats are now sold. OEM red carpet and custom floormats (two sets) reduced to $700; paid over $1400.

Ryan

Back