• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fujitsubo Super Ti exhaust SF Bay Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a NA1 Fujitsubo Super Ti (full titanium) exhaust for sale. Really nice condition, a few dings on the front side of the muffler (can't see these from the rear of the car). This exhaust has a nice sporty tone that is on the quieter side, I loved it.

Must be picked up in person. I'm located in Redwood Shores (zip 94065)
Sorry no shipping, I already have a list of people interested if I decide to ship.

$2,400 firm

Attachments

• fuji1.jpg
    fuji1.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,089
Do you have sound clips from your own car by chance?
Do you know how the sound compares to a tubi or ARC ti?
Lastly, are you selling because it may be too loud for the new CA law?

Paul's NSX:

This is amazing exhaust, designed and (tuned!) for NSX, not your average let's make a jig and slap on some mufflers in there.

I don't have any sound clips from my car but the Fujitsubo exhaust is on the quieter side of exhaust systems (I'm not familiar with ARC or Tubi's sound). Also, I'm not selling due to the new law, just going back to stock.

This exhaust is the actual unit from the linked video. It's quieter than both the ARC and Tubi and sounds better, but tone is a personal opinion. This exhaust tone is unique to Titanium. Deep and throaty progressing to a roar at WOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back