• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Full set NSX Brake Calipers and Rotors

One full set of NSX Brake Calipers and Rotors and pads, even wear all around, 1 rear rotor got wet and has surface rust on just one side, located in SoCal, I'm willing to travel if that helps, I work between Irvine and San Fernando Valley so if your anywhere in between or not too far from either I can drop them off to you, any questions just ask, asking price is $700

*Edit- Brakes at NA1 BTW
PicsArt_03-25-04.03.49.jpg
PicsArt_03-25-04.05.42.jpg

Last edited:
One full set of NSX Brake Calipers and Rotors and pads, even wear all around, 1 rear rotor got wet and has surface rust on just one side, located in SoCal, I'm willing to travel if that helps, I work between Irvine and San Fernando Valley so if your anywhere in between or not too far from either I can drop them off to you, any questions just ask, asking price is $700
View attachment 152112
View attachment 152113

Are these NA2?

Sorry for not responding sooner, yes I still have them, they are NA1 Brakes and I'll find out why I'm not getting messages and respond in order of messages received, hang tight

Back